[MOD]4-Way Reboot 2.1.13

Would you like this MOD without the reboot icon?

• Total voters
Update 1.11.25:
Removed 'Reboot' text and icon in order to make the code less dependent and probably will make a tool for self apply on the coming weeks.

Sent from my MI-ONE Plus using Tapatalk

... con permiso de los moderadores, y de todos ustedes, me gustaria dejar un breve comenterio. Gracias!!...

@roenano, te dejo esta pequeña donación para que te tomes una Hamburguesa de las grandes y un par de cervezas, porque esta vez con lo del lockscreen 2.0 se lo que te ha tenido que costar hacerlo, fuera parte de lo mas o menos cansado que ya este uno.

Gracias hermanooooooo!!... Te lo has ganado con honores.

Su número de confirmación es el: 8UB27936YV3619231

15$

Échale un ojo a este soft: http://kdiff3.sourceforge.net/

Trabaja tanto en Linux como en Win, es para comparar directorios y archivos hasta un máximo de tres archivos o directorios a la vez.

Update 1.11.25:
Removed 'Reboot' text and icon in order to make the code less dependent and probably will make a tool for self apply on the coming weeks.

Sent from my MI-ONE Plus using Tapatalk

Thank you Roberto!!

GIL

Sent from my GT-I9100

hola @roenano, hi @roenano, the zip works well on defy is b***y but fully funtional :) i dont know were you get that the zip doesent work any way, can you share to me how to compile this for defy? or for a spec device?

hola @roenano, hi @roenano, the zip works well on defy is b***y but fully funtional :) i dont know were you get that the zip doesent work any way, can you share to me how to compile this for defy? or for a spec device?

Hey, sorry for all my false promises last week, was pretty busy and couldn't compile the mod for you.
Can you please give a try to the attached mod specially compiled for MotoDefy?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13432366/4wayreboot-MIUI-1.11.25-siam-Defy.zip

Hi,

I couldn't flash this MOD, the installation got aborted. (status 0)

Not sure what went wrong. Please advise, thanks

LG O2X
MIUI 1.11.25
Swiftextreme Kernel

it is a lil bit more fluid i think that has something to do with the miui OS cuz in the versions of galnetmiuiICS doesent make me the lil delay :) but this is goot to me :) thanx xD

How to translate this mod? After replacing strings in GlobalActions$SinglePressAction.smali, menu item Recovery not working (Working as Normal Reboot)
Thanks advance

How to translate this mod? After replacing strings in GlobalActions$SinglePressAction.smali, menu item Recovery not working (Working as Normal Reboot)
Thanks advance

It can't be changed because the mod uses those strings in the commands for "bootloader", "recovery" and "download" sending "reboot" before them, for example for "Download" it'll be "reboot download" as you would write it on a terminal or ADB.

It can obviously be rewritten, but it's not something i'm looking into right now.

roenano, hello, may i used the string|array resources from framework-res to make your mod multi?

roenano, hello, may i used the string|array resources from framework-res to make your mod multi?

Sure it's possible, but it'll make the mod "non generic" taking in account framework-res differs from one device to another...
I really don't believe it's such a big issue having 3-4 words in a different language.

you can tell me how to do this on HTC Desire? only, i try to make this but my framework-res not working after then..

The 1.12.9 version works fine on the i9000 :)
thanks for the reply, you are right its working, but its incompatible with the lockscreen/status bar for some reasons. i have the extended settings mod installed too and when i flash 1.12.9 4way reboot, i have strange colors in the status bar in the lookscreen. without the reboot mod it looks ok! so, i hope for a new version ;)

thanks for the reply, you are right its working, but its incompatible with the lockscreen/status bar for some reasons. i have the extended settings mod installed too and when i flash 1.12.9 4way reboot, i have strange colors in the status bar in the lookscreen. without the reboot mod it looks ok! so, i hope for a new version ;)

Hmm, strange, I have both running too and it is working fine on mine. I have set my statusbar colour to black manually so maybe that's why.

Hmm, strange, I have both running too and it is working fine on mine. I have set my statusbar colour to black manually so maybe that's why.

Yes, mine is transparent...
But I got the new version from another source witch is working great. Can't post it without permission sorry ;)

send from my SGS

MIUI.us has a 4-way reboot in their build so I know it's out somewhere... Is it ever going to be posted here?

Sent from my VAX running UNIX.