[MOD]4-Way Reboot 2.1.13

Would you like this MOD without the reboot icon?

• Total voters
Hi! I'm not a mod developer, I just use the patch from the 4wr-mod that was already created by someone else and apply it to android.policy.jar - by decompiling jar with baksmali, applying the patch and then compiling it again with smali.

Once you are developer, I believe you can easily do the same by yourself. I'm attaching the patch for MIUIv2.
could i have the actual smali files already edited, so i can compare with mine. that patch seems to be used for source patching, and yes i could open it and see what the changes are, but i use a program that can compare 2 text files side by side, so it would be easier for me with the smali files, rather than that patch. anyways thanks for the help

could i have the actual smali files already edited, so i can compare with mine. that patch seems to be used for source patching, and yes i could open it and see what the changes are, but i use a program that can compare 2 text files side by side, so it would be easier for me with the smali files, rather than that patch. anyways thanks for the help
If you prefer to see original mod files, just take the mod from the header of this topic and decompile it with baksmali.

skupr, plz update mod 2.5.25 for ICS sgs2
mod 2.5.18 perfectly works on 2.5.25 ;)
double thanks skupr!!! :rolleyes:

Screenshot_2012-05-26-22-51-48.png

honor, 2.5.25, don't work(
@ts, when i decompile android.policy.jar i don't found "/com/android/internal/policy/impl/GlobalActions$9$1.smali" etc. is it normal? )

hm, some tools for applying patches like this?

:(
patch -i 4WayReboot_miuiandroid_2.3.2.patch
patching file 'GlobalActions$9$1.smali'
patching file 'GlobalActions$9$2.smali'
patching file 'GlobalActions$9.smali'
patching file 'GlobalActions$SinglePressAction.smali'
Hunk #1 FAILED at 17.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 24.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file 'GlobalActions$SinglePressAction.smali.rej'
patching file GlobalActions.smali
Hunk #1 FAILED at 413.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file GlobalActions.smali.rej
patching file 'PhoneWindowManager$2.smali'
Hunk #1 FAILED at 49.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 63.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 79.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 134.
4 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file 'PhoneWindowManager$2.smali.rej'

will the 2.5.18 mod update work for any miui rom? im a noob to miui lol

flashed it and it did nothing :/ guess its not.

I tried to install 2.5.18 on sgs2 running latest miui build and it installed fine but then when i press the power button and select reboot i dont get 4way reboot. Just the same as before install. Am i missing something?

skupr....... my friend!! :rolleyes: it's possible to apply for mi-one?

look my eyes --> :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

skupr, traditionally I ask to update mod 2.6.1 for ICS sgs2
tnx! :rolleyes:
Here it is. Some people complain that this does not work on their SGS2. devserg, does it work for you?

Attachments

• 4WayReboot_miuiandroid_GT-I9100-2.6.1.zip
    407.6 KB · Views: 146
Reactions: devserg
skupr....... my friend!! :rolleyes: it's possible to apply for mi-one?

look my eyes --> :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Please, reply here whether this MOD works for you or not.

Attachments

• 4WayReboot_miuiandroid_MI_ONE-2.6.1.zip
    366.7 KB · Views: 174
Here it is. Some people complain that this does not work on their SGS2. devserg, does it work for you?
yeah, your updatings perfectly work and always worked! :rolleyes:
i will not be tired to thank... ;)
tnx, bro!

Hi Skupr. I'm making a port of V4 for The Motorola defy and I want to implement this mod. The idea is make the rom weekly and I'm interested in learn how changes are needed in android.policy.jar. I'll apreciate if you could point me some tuto or if you could tell me the way to make it work. Thanks in advance.