[MOD]4-Way Reboot 2.1.13

Would you like this MOD without the reboot icon?

• Total voters
Thanks for a link. I've tried to make flashable 3way reboot mod for my Sensation from scratches using this manual and it works :)

...can confirm that via dhd @ miui 2.4.20

the only anoying thing is that the mod does not work in order when the toggles are used in the page mode.
if you use the page mode the power button pulls down the toggles page on hs and the advanced power menu only appears when in ls but kinda funny way:
long press power on ls the phone options menu pops up you select reboot for example and nothing happens... you get ls,
after you go from ls to hs you'll notice that the reboot options menu appeared on the hs.

if you use the toggles in compact mode, everything is ok on ls and on hs too...
kinda anoying...

by the way does anybody knows how to disable the option power key long press pulls down the toggles menu if in page mode?
i tried to search the threads all day long but cannot bump into anything....

2.6.29 on-line...
skupr, traditionally I wait from you updating mod... :rolleyes:
Uploading mods for those ROMs that were mentioned in this post recently...

Updates:
* new "updater-script", taken from longer83's mod, should be more compatible with different devices. Thanks to him!
* Also renamed to 3WayReboot as it actually is.

Attachments

• 3WayReboot_miuiandroid_GT-I9100-2.6.29.zip
    414.5 KB · Views: 196
  • 3WayReboot_miuiandroid_MI-ONE-2.6.29.zip
    373.8 KB · Views: 166
  • 3WayReboot_miuiandroid_pyramid-2.6.29.zip
    384.9 KB · Views: 160
Reactions: Flavio and devserg
By DWH's request, German version for Sensation

Attachments

• 3WayReboot-German_miuiandroid_pyramid-2.6.29.zip
    384.8 KB · Views: 155
Thanks for yr reply...
not at home right now...will giv it a shoot later and reply here :)

Try it. Please reply here if it works or not for you.
Hmmm...does tis mode only works on Toggle style with Compact ? cuz i tried it on Page style it dint displayed the 4-way reboot menu...

But it works once i switch to Compact style ...thx :):)
#SALUTE

Here is 3WayReboot mod for MIUI 2.7.13 for Sensation:

Attachments

• 3WayReboot_miuiandroid_pyramid-2.7.13.zip
    441.4 KB · Views: 140
Can this work for MIUI 2.7.13?
This mod has been made especially for Sensation and I can make you sure that it will work with MIUI 2.7.13 on Sensation. Usually skupr takes care about mods to current MIUI version on different devices but if you want I can try to build one for your device.

This mod has been made especially for Sensation and I can make you sure that it will work with MIUI 2.7.13 on Sensation. Usually skupr takes care about mods to current MIUI version on different devices but if you want I can try to build one for your device.

Sorry, I should have been more precise - I have a Samsung Galaxy S2. I wanted to know if it would work with my phone. Thanks.