[MOD]4-Way Reboot 2.1.13

Would you like this MOD without the reboot icon?

• Total voters
Any HTC hd2 user succesSfully install this zip through CMW?? On Official MIUI ROM pls...

It fails me when I'm stuck on htc logo :(

Sent from my HD2 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Just Flashing this and its messed up the toggle switches, so the Sound Mute now say WIfi, and by Bluetooth is over the auto back light any ideas on how to fix it ? ow n ill post a screen shots later =)

roeano - for SGS devices u need to make a c ustom one, where bootloader turns to download mode

not sure on the command its just a info string.

Roenano.

i really love the 4way menu. I used it on every version, but.....
Now i'm on 1.8.5 and after flashing my phone goes into bootloop.
I tried first to flash the rom reboot and then flash the zip file for 4way menu.....bootloop.

Do you have any any idea?

Restored a earlier backup of 1.8.5
flashed the 4way 1.8.5 in recovery, bootloop
then i've tried mount system: Yes, it works, thnx

Sadley does not work, when pressing the power button it just rolls down the quick buttons to reach power and reboot buttons.
but no power menu

You mean as the first picture in the OP? From there you have to press reboot to see the advanced options...

Samsung Galaxy S II

Hey there!

I am using bmarko's unofficial MIUI port for SGS2 (v1.8.5) and I am experiencing a minor issue. The menu works just fine and it's all good in that aspect, but for some reason the corners goes back to being square rather than the rounded version MIUI comes with.

I personally prefer the square ones, but since everything in the software is designed with the rounded corners in mind it looks a bit strange.

Any ideas are welcome! Great mod, by the way!

Hey there!

I am using bmarko's unofficial MIUI port for SGS2 (v1.8.5) and I am experiencing a minor issue. The menu works just fine and it's all good in that aspect, but for some reason the corners goes back to being square rather than the rounded version MIUI comes with.

I personally prefer the square ones, but since everything in the software is designed with the rounded corners in mind it looks a bit strange.

Any ideas are welcome! Great mod, by the way!

Sorry, I have no Idea what you are talking about....
Could you upload a screenshot?

Any more feedback on that?
Strange it works on one device and on the other it doesn't...

Hi
I get the same results as the previous Galaxy S user. Everything is fine apart from the Download option. It just reboots as Normal..

Well......when I flashed this zip, I can't pause music anymore thru lockscreen or earphones :O

sent from eS-OFFed Desire ;)