[MOD]4-Way Reboot Mod for All Devices

Please forgive my ignorance, but isn't this already a part of the current releases of Miui. When i hit reboot after holding the power button i already have the 4 options, so what is the purpose of this download?

Please forgive my ignorance, but isn't this already a part of the current releases of Miui. When i hit reboot after holding the power button i already have the 4 options, so what is the purpose of this download?
Its in most builds because they include this mod. Prior to this you only had the standard reboot.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

the 1.2.25 one doesnt work with Clockwork Recovery 3.0+. Can't flash zip in recovery

Do we need a new version for 3.1.5? Mark was saying the android.policy.jar has been updated.

Many thanks!

only thing is after u select reboot u will see that fence in the window instead of the * looking image. doesn't hinder functions though, wowthatisrandom is gonnna look into it tomorrow

Could anyone post the android.policy.jar for lastest release 1.3.18?, it seems to be uncompatible with others releases,

Trying, no luck so far, I'm going to compare stock 1.3.5 android.policy.jars with 4 way reboot modded ones, I think everything can stay the same as whats shown in the OP, besides the edits to the "GlobalActions.smali", looks like there has been some changes to it. Well see.

Almost there. Got it working, its just showing the wrong images by Airplane mode, Visitor Mode, reboot, and the reboot selection dialog.

EDIT: humm, also "hotboot" causes infinite bootloop.

Ok, functionality is perfect, still have one graphical glitch, can someone help me understand what I'm doing wrong?

I attached the jar file im currently using, its not zipped, i just added .zip to the file name so i could attach it. Im running miui FROYO 1.3.18 on the evo.

Attachments

• Miuitest.jpg
    Miuitest.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 325
  • miuitest2.jpg
    miuitest2.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 325
  • android.policy.jar.zip
    95.5 KB · Views: 260
Ok, functionality is perfect, still have one graphical glitch, can someone help me understand what I'm doing wrong?

I attached the jar file im currently using, its not zipped, i just added .zip to the file name so i could attach it. Im running miui FROYO 1.3.18 on the evo.

this wasn't maade for 1.3.18, you need to use quickboot from the market if iti bugs you