[MOD]4-Way Reboot Mod for All Devices

Is anyone fixing this for 3.25?

I tried to but for some reason it does not show the dialog when i long press powerbutton. it just drops down the notification bar and show the toggles

and Neither Reboot toggle or Shutdown toggle enables the reboot menu.

So i am not so sure what could be wrong

It'll work only on lockscreen and you need to uncheck (if checked) the "disable power button" under button settings.

do it works on 1.4.1 ginger in milestone ?
because the widgets of notification bar the reboot botton dont have the choises...

How the heck do i download the zip from Mediafire? There is no download button!

You click on "Click here to start download from MediaFire.."

To my question, Can I install this by just flashing it in recovery or must I do the longer process as in post#2 ?

Seems a lot easier to download Quickboot from the Market.
The difference is that the built-in reboot (4-way included) shuts down the phone properly removing the SD card and shutting down all running apps first, and quickboot doesn't, with this app is like removing the battery, hence, not healthy for the SD and installed apps.

The difference is that the built-in reboot (4-way included) shuts down the phone properly removing the SD card and shutting down all running apps first, and quickboot doesn't, with this app is like removing the battery, hence, not healthy for the SD and installed apps.
Hmm. Didn't know that. Thanks.

i really miss this feature. i am on 1.4.8 and being someone that likes to tinker with my Rom and flash things often it makes things take a little longer.