[MOD]4-Way Reboot Mod for All Devices

I used the "with icon" version in the post below. It changed the lockscreen clock back to 24 hour, which is what I wanted in the first place.

It'll work only on lockscreen and you need to uncheck (if checked) the "disable power button" under button settings.

4 way reboot for 1.4.8
tested on Desire GSM
No Icon
With Icon

.:4WayRebootMod:.
Work only on lockscreen and you need to uncheck (if checked) the "disable power button" under button settings.
With Icon
No Icon
Work on Homescreen also (long press power button shows options menu, no statusbar)
With Icon
No Icon

Just dl an app called reboot manager , it works great and you will never have to be looking for this mod again

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Are we going to see an update for 1.4.22? :D
I wish this feature would come standard in MIUI. It would make everything so much easier

Ppl just install quickboot from the market ot has reboot recovery bootloader power off and hotboot if u pay for the pro version thr hotboot just restarts the android ui only

It works on all versions of this rom and everyrom except data2sd roms, never use this if u have data2sd cuz it will corrupt ur data

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Ppl just install quickboot from the market ot has reboot recovery bootloader power off and hotboot if u pay for the pro version thr hotboot just restarts the android ui only

It works on all versions of this rom and everyrom except data2sd roms, never use this if u have data2sd cuz it will corrupt ur data

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Can we stop with the "just get quickboot" posts? This feature is much better when it's part of the OS.

Can we stop with the "just get quickboot" posts? This feature is much better when it's part of the OS.
He's just trying to help

I use reboot manager myself ,it's simple to use u long press the search button choose reboot manager and u have the options reboot , recovery, fast boot , and power off

He's just trying to help

I use reboot manager myself ,it's simple to use u long press the search button choose reboot manager and u have the options reboot , recovery, fast boot , and power off

I understand he's trying to help but this thread is about the mod, not about third party apps to reboot.

He's just trying to help

Does this unmount SD card correctly tho? I read a few places that it didn't. Not tryna thread jack but since its posted I figured I'd ask. Since he is "trying to help" I think ppl should be aware of issues with quickboot is all..

Will this just replace the thing 1.2.44 does when you hold down the power button by default? And also, could you explain what "hotboot" is? I'm not sure I understand.

Haven't heard about 1.2.44 version... LOL
When you long press the power button while the phone is awake it'll prompt for few options instead of going to toggles. One of the options is reboot, if you press it it'll prompt for the 4 options.
Hotboot is a quick reboot, it reboots the OS only instead of shutting down the phone and starting again. So once you press it it'll go to bootanimation and start the OS.

Haven't heard about 1.2.44 version... LOL
When you long press the power button while the phone is awake it'll prompt for few options instead of going to toggles. One of the options is reboot, if you press it it'll prompt for the 4 options.
Hotboot is a quick reboot, it reboots the OS only instead of shutting down the phone and starting again. So once you press it it'll go to bootanimation and start the OS.

Oops! Sorry, I meant 1.4.22, I was in a hury :p and thanks for the information.

Sent from my ADR6300 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Download the zip which below which contains the necessary files to implement this port.
link expired

Next, get android.policy.jar from the latest MIUI and decompile using smali/baksmali.

Copy GlobalActions$9.smali, GlobalActions$9$1. and GlobalActions$9$2.smali into android.policy.jar/com/android/internal/policy/impl from the ones in GlobalActions9.smali.zip found above.

I'm sorry to bump into old thread.
i need the file to be used on lollipop rom, can you reupload the file?