[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Andy :)

I wanna thank you first of all for making this amazing mod!

I only have a problem, your MOD is made on English pack that only includes english language and if you apply it on a different language you'll see chinese/english words instead of the real translation.

So I'd like you to release the sources of your mod (center clock one or both if you don't mind), so I can implement it in the Italian language pack.
If it's a problem you can PM me :)

Thanks for your availability!
Have a nice day :)

any chance to apply that to the german laguage pack? or could you tell us, which settings exactly you changed? so i could implement it? would be greatly appreciated!

i posted a translated version of the mod over at miui-germany under mods section, you can use this as long as the translation is not included!, but i'll have to do the translation of the latest version now, so no centered clock or bugfixed version yet! (release of 25. is translated )

with updated version my clock keep showing back when i pull down notification bar even in settings is set to turn clock off

with updated version my clock keep showing back when i pull down notification bar even in settings is set to turn clock off
yep i just noticed this too, i have the clock disabled, and my notification date set to MM dd. EEEE HH:mm, everytime i pull down my notification bar the clock reappears on the right side!
I use the normal extended settings, no centered clock!

thanks for the update,
but after locking the phone the clock is no longer hidden :(

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Have updated the OP with versions that should fix this issue. Sorry about that..

Latest versions also include German. The only thing in english will be the wallpaper scroll setting. Will fix this tomorrow when the new version of MIUI becomes available...

Great work as always, the middle clock looks pretty sweet! And I'm glad you managed to get rid of the gap on the lockscreen too :D

Great work as always, the middle clock looks pretty sweet! And I'm glad you managed to get rid of the gap on the lockscreen too :D

Glad you like it, it's nice to get positive feedback. It's takes a lot of work to implement this every week, a kind word every now and again makes it worth the effort..

Have updated the OP with versions that should fix this issue. Sorry about that..

Latest versions also include German. The only thing in english will be the wallpaper scroll setting. Will fix this tomorrow when the new version of MIUI becomes available...
Thx for the update :)

btw: Cheers! 6TK69654XC377752D

thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you ! :)
this is the best mod ever! keep working on it bro :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miuiandroid.com forum app

It'll be the update script, my guess is you have a device with emmc and not an MTD partition, I would just push the files manually if I were you. Or you can change the update script, depending on your capability

my device is LG G2x with CWM 4.0.0.2 thx for the info the miui rom that im using is still alpha build could that be the reason?

Thanks for this awesome mod. I linked this thread up on the mytouch 4g miui thread at xda giving you the credit of course. This is a great option to have. Love it!

The only thing I need added is the option to remove vibrate and the alarm clock icons in the statusbar.

Have you figured out a solution to the white status bar when notifications is pulled down / on the lockscreen?

theres some miui masters that always help me so...
i cant find a different name for you except Andy The Miui Mod Master :)
thnx u for everything im sure those minor bugs will be fixed
love this mod its the ultimate mod for miui !

Awesome mod once again andy ! Thank u sir

Now all I need is to find some nice signal bars to even out the status bar

Or maybe u can remove em on the next update ...

bd1.jpg

theres some miui masters that always help me so...
i cant find a different name for you except Andy The Miui Mod Master :)
thnx u for everything im sure those minor bugs will be fixed
love this mod its the ultimate mod for miui !

What bugs are you getting? I'd like to get this bug free if I can.

will u upload a new build for 1.7.29 today, then..? that'd would be great.. so i could update to the new version including your additions :D

what happends to all i guess nothing pretty serious for me just some flicks with status bar and unlocking
wallpaper hack is indeed fixed no need to reapply it
perfection !

Status
Not open for further replies.