[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I know autoclose folder is popular here so Im not asking to disable it permanently. I just want the option to turn it on and off just like in 1.8.19 mod!

1.8.26 extended settings mod does NOT work on 1.9.2!

Home screen comes out lookin like a bad dream :(

Can't say I'm surprised!!! Maybe try the 1.9.2 Versions :eek:

The latest version is pretty much the same as last week. The option to toggle auto close folders is back which will please GingaB :eek:

Andy once again like every weekend thnx u so much for your work
will report if i get into any issues
Andy The Miui Master Modder

in the downloads... what is the difference for ESCenter, ESRight, and ESSwitched...a screenshot of each on the main page would help alot or an explanation of each.

Can we use the 1.9.2 with rom 1.8.26?

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-1.8.26 using Tapatalk

Andy.. In ESSwitched, is it hard to move the battery-icon to the Right?
It probably is :)

I meant Right :)

Like: Connection / Carrier / WiFi or 3G ---- Clock ---- Battery / Alarm / BT

Andy.. In ESSwitched, is it hard to move the battery-icon to the Right?
It probably is :)

It would be VERY hard. The battery is linked to the signal icons so they have to be on the same side..
The workaround is to hide the battery and install a battery widget, then you'd have the battery on the opposite side to the signal icons..

Would it be possible to make an ES switched-right version? Where the clock remains on the right but the signal and battery icons go to the left?

Thank you.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Hey Andy thanks for everything you do. Was wandering if there is any where to get the speedometer battery icon or if it could be incorporated into your mod?

Sent from my fingers on my DROIDX

Hi Andy
I have translated in French ESmod 1.9.2
Everything works except the auto close folders on my Nexus One. I can't find the error.
But the same mod works fine on Nexus S
An idea ?

Thank you very much for this the exceptional work

EDIT : it works finally on my N1. sorry

when i flash the centre mod on latest build on SGS2 I loose the home button to default homescreen functionality. i.e pressing home button does not direct to the home i set as default :/

when i flash the centre mod on latest build on SGS2 I loose the home button to default homescreen functionality. i.e pressing home button does not direct to the home i set as default :/

Pretty sure this is on all of them. Tried center and opposite

Ok so its not just me that lost the home key function LOL.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Status
Not open for further replies.