[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

awesome mod :) once again!

i translated it to german, for 1.7.22
the only thing i couldn't find was the wallpaper scrolling string inside the launcher settings!

and i really prefered the version of lastweek, where i could edit the notification date and time even with custom provider active! cause i like to disable the clock on status bar, but like to have it besides my date, when i pull notifications down! without having to disable the provider text :)

View attachment translation_DE_1.7.22.zip

Andy I have a lil request from you. I am still on v1.7.1 cos I am one of those who dont update every friday unless something exceptional tempts me to update! Anyways I have been using the mod you made on v1.7.1 and its superb but I feel I am missing out on all the latest goodies you added on latest version so I wondered If you could add all the cool features on v.1.7.1? Thanks in advance.

just curious..

i know it was just released..has anyone gotten full functionality out of this mod on a Droid X device?

sometimes when making changes in theme or wallpaper etc...
i need to turn on the wallpaper scrolling hack again and then off again so it will stop scrolling
is this suppose to be like this ?
i am using Samsung Galaxy S with latest version
thnx !

i need to turn on the wallpaper scrolling hack again and then off again so it will stop scrolling
thnx !
Hi. No that's not supposed to happen. I haven't been able to replicate it yet but I'll play around a bit more..

thnx !

Yea I get this too , not a huge deal but I have to do this too

bd1.jpg

i have a request...
please please please include an option to remove the alarm icon from the status bar.

just curious..

i know it was just released..has anyone gotten full functionality out of this mod on a Droid X device?

yes, im using the droid x. you have to manually mount system from bootstrap when installing this mod.

(also, you get a lot of people saying dont use bootstrap on droid x miui becuase it uses 2nd-init, but i've had 0 problems with it using droid x bootstrap, not sure why they're so worried.)

Is this what you had in mind?? :)

Update coming tomorrow..

20110725191136.jpg

I'm expecting the Beer fund to be topped up for this.. If I ever see another layout it'll be too soon!!!

Whilst I appreciate all your efforts I have to say It doesnt look as good as it did on that link! The icons on that link made that statusbar look nice MIUI icons dont look right in there at all. Put everything back to how they were But leave battery on the right and time in the middle! Could you add those features alongside the date formats and carrier options on v.1.7.1? Like I mentioned before I dont update MIUI often unless something exceptional is out and I can see myself staying on this version for a while. I stayed on v1.2.4 for good 5 months before updating to v.1.7.1. I f you could do them I will add to your beer funds no problem :)

Hey Andy, thanks for the MOD. Everything works, except for the Wallpaper MOD. It doesn't have persistance when the launcher closes or I reboot my phone, forcing me to reset the setting. Hopefully this is something that can be fixed by next week!

Center Clock version now available on OP... Let me know what you think?? It's not perfect, just to warn you.

Center Clock version now available on OP... Let me know what you think?? It's not perfect, just to warn you.

It is looking good (for my taste) but it is buggy.
For example, all text is gone (battery, time) and signal bars after changing the lockscreen.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Status
Not open for further replies.