[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for information. I will try it also soon :D

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk

i flashed es 1.12.30 over miui 2.1.6 and it works great no probs

Sent from my Incredible S using Tapatalk

Confirmed. It works for me also
Edit: I should point out that I don't use the stock launcher.

Swyped from my MIUI'd Desire

Anyone know what was so special about 1.12.9 and 1.12.16, that they got launcher settings and then they stopped again? The only thing i do know is that there was no neXus S gingerbread rom for 12.9 and 12.16, so i can't even just stick with one of those :( grrrrrrr

Anyone make launcher settings for 1.12.30 / neXus S stable?

OLD ESM

Hi All,
I have been informed (MIUI Germany) that the old Extended setting mod 1.12.30 or less couldn't be used for new ROM 2.1.6. Apparently the new launcher APK and UI APK will be then overwritten with the old one. Is that correct ? Could somebody advise please.
Thank you

I installed this, and have not been able to get my 3G service since then, but I have no clue no how to uninstall it. I installed the zip... but yielding no results I also used the APK... Any help will be great appreciated, I dont even know where to start looking.

Hi

I've been wondering, I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE skyrocket i727 and I saw that you said we have to match the version of MIUI on our phone for it to work. Well I was looking for one but not sure where to get it. I also tried installing both overscroll and no overscroll. Well only no overscroll was install successfully but after reboot, the status bar disappeared and I had to clue how to get it back. So Im thinking that it might be because of MIUI version. Please let me know if I will be able to get it. Thanks for the great work btw. Im only wishing to get this mod to work

Andy, can you confirm this?
Are you planning on releasing a 2.1.6 compatible version of 'Extended Settings'?

Hi All,
I have been informed (MIUI Germany) that the old Extended setting mod 1.12.30 or less couldn't be used for new ROM 2.1.6. Apparently the new launcher APK and UI APK will be then overwritten with the old one. Is that correct ? Could somebody advise please.
Thank you

So I wiped my install and started over, same deal. The data network on my phone does not work after installing this mod.
I really wish this didn't happen because the functionality it adds is amazing.

Also the app-drawer will not stay persistent through boots, and the remove signal icon only lasts for a few seconds.
I am doing this all on the: Droid Incredible
Version 1.12.30
Using the latest no-overscroll and the latest APK that are hosted on the download site (for version 1.12.30 of course)

Want for miui 2.1.13. The one available here isn't working with miui 2.1.13

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

bootloop

Be aware: do not flash the file for 1.12.30 on the latest version of Miui (2.1.13), you will end up in a bootloop

I'm a beginner with Miui, so i decided to try my luck, not a good start :(

glad to be here, after a long time on xda trying a bunch of custom roms, i finally decided to take the jump to Miui, and oh boy... what a good decision i made

i think i'll never go back, Miui is simply amazing :)

now to learn how to customize it even more :D

Be aware: do not flash the file for 1.12.30 on the latest version of Miui (2.1.13), you will end up in a bootloop

I'm a beginner with Miui, so i decided to try my luck, not a good start :(

haha just happen to me. i thought it was ok to flash it, until i got 10 minutes bootloop. then i've reflash MIUI 2.1.13 - viola! all good now :)

Do not flash older version to latest 2.1.13!
There was a change in SystemUI.apk (read changelog), so Andy needs to compile new version.

I know when was the last update, from Your question it follows that You know that it won't be developed...:p
Maybe since last update there was no need in updating esm? Let's give Andy some time, maybe he's on hollidays or something...

He's probably not going to update until most devices have ics (seems reasonably to me). The reason for this is that 2.3.7 won't be receiving any big changes, as their main focus in developing has shifted to making ICS 4.0 perfect. What i s***est (nice word filter btw.....) people do is stick with a build that works for you and unless it reports something specific for your device don't change it. And of course update to ICS 4.0 when it arrives

Status
Not open for further replies.