[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folder issue is not completely fixed.
b29c8397-561c-016c.jpg

Last applications are not displayed properly

Sent from my HTC HD2 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Yep, folder issue is here. I can't go all the way down so I can't see the last row of icons :) Didn't have that problem with the test build.
Also, folder is kinda stretched out, it is bigger than it should be. But that is not a big problem like not seeing last row of icons. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Anyone not seeing icon shadows or is that a problem because I flashed over my existing setup as opposed to doing a full wipe?

my dock issue was I'd lose probably about 4mm, which would have my icons sitting on the bottom of the screen exactly. So something screen size/resolution was changing. I haven't d/l'd version 2, will test again when the folder issue is resolved.

You are the best!
Tanks!!

Only the 'No Overscroll' zip works on my I9100..
when i flash the 'Overscroll' zip the phone stuck on boot.

Also, way there is no hebrew support.. :(

Same problem in version 2.
Is there no way to fix it??

Sent from my GT-I9100

Andy, I just tried launcher you gave me earlier with newest miui and it works without problem, at least I didn't experienced any.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

So is anyone else having the icon shadow issue or is it just me? I'd love to know if it's a unique problem that I probably know how to fix if I freshly wipe the ROM or if it is an issue with Extended Settings or even MIUI 1.11.11.

sooo...please let me know.

So is anyone else having the icon shadow issue or is it just me? I'd love to know if it's a unique problem that I probably know how to fix if I freshly wipe the ROM or if it is an issue with Extended Settings or even MIUI 1.11.11.

sooo...please let me know.
can you post a pic or something?

Thank you andy..

If you are having problems with the folder scrolling, just replace the launcher2.apk, use the one from 11.4 extended settings.

Using version 2,
both overscroll and non-overscroll,
I have "the folder issue" with 1.11.11 on my Inspire 4G.

Folder icon is truncated in the dock, and the last row of icons inside the actual folder do not show.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

Thank you andy..

If you are having problems with the folder scrolling, just replace the launcher2.apk, use the one from 11.4 extended settings.

If nothing changed with the launcher between versions, why would this be a good long term fix? And if something *did* in fact change, why would downgrading be better when the updated MIUI launcher was fully functional until ES 1.11.11v2 is installed?
Not trying to be argumentative at all. I am asking purely from a knowledge gaining standpoint.

Latest version is available on the server. The Launcher included with the MOD now supports multi-dpi. If you don't know what that is then I guess you don't need it..lol, it's been requested for awhile and I figured out how to do it this week. Big thanks to vukandric for being brave enough to test it out for me.. If you want to try it, download LCD density from the market or just modify your build.prop if that's easier for you..

This is the change that apparently everyone is missing with the Launcher.

Sent from my I897 using Tapatalk

so from reading the last few pages i still dont understand
is there a working version of ES for miui 1.11.11 ?
some say it wont work some say it works but with scrolling issues some say u need to replace the launcher
so should i update to 1.11.11 ?
thnx andy !

I just want to change my status bar on. 11. Hope a new version comes to fix problems

Sent from my I897 using Tapatalk

I used Extended Settings 1.11.04 Overscroll v1 in place of 1.11.11 v2 (both oversctoll and non-overscroll) and no longer have "the folder issue". Hope that helps.

My experience is that Extended Settings 1.11.11 is broken.

Sounds like the folder issue could be resolution related. In fact, from what I remember (I fixed it this morning with the 1.11.4 launcher2.apk as suggested), it DID seem like the icon sizes were off. I wonder if the DPI is messed up in the folder window somehow? Or the icons are not scaling properly? Just throwing out some ideas.

Oh, and hi! I'm new.

so from reading the last few pages i still dont understand
is there a working version of ES for miui 1.11.11 ?
some say it wont work some say it works but with scrolling issues some say u need to replace the launcher
so should i update to 1.11.11 ?
thnx andy !

So, here's the story, I introduced a Multi-DPI launcher this week. Part of me wonders why I bothered? Not one person has even mentioned the new functionality. Oh well, I like it and it's staying for a bit anyway. There was an issue with the folders that I thought I'd fixed but hadn't (I only have one folder and it only has two apps in it so I wasn't effected). Anyway, V3 is now available which should be OK. I'm sure I'll hear about it if it isn't, it's a shame I don't get as many posts when everything is working as it should..

hey andy :)
first of all i hope u did not get me wrong i did not mean to complain actully i did not complain i just asked
i appriciate anything u do for this community i just asked since without this mod i dont update miui its useless for me.
u can be sure that i will let u know if it works good today eve cause for now i need the phone
and sadly its human nature to complain when s**t dont work
but once again bro i just asked nothing more then that
so once again thnx u for everything
will let u know whats up with V3

Hi Andy, I have not used your mod for a few weeks, I notice there is now an option for right, switched and centre in the settings, nice touch thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.