[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I have installed the Signed_Overscroll.v1 and then the MIUIsettings.apk.
When I go to MIUI Control > App drawer options and choose the option Hidden Apps it FC every time.
Also, I can't find the app drawer anywhere.

Hello,
I have installed the Signed_Overscroll.v1 and then the MIUIsettings.apk.
When I go to MIUI Control > App drawer options and choose the option Hidden Apps it FC every time.
Also, I can't find the app drawer anywhere.

Hi.. Re-Download the MIUIsettings.apk. I've fixed the FC issue. As for finding the app drawer, it is a small area, it's a fraction underneath the status bar. Keep trying...

Really nice man! :)
Everything works perfect with 200 dpi, folders are perfect now. And I really like that app bar :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Wow great work Andy.
Thank you for the hard work on adding the new features.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk

Go into the Miui Control app that Andy provided then scroll down to app drawer settings and choose your settings from there

Great work Andy, really liking this mod and like the fact that there are options to enable and disable the app drawer, I probly wont use the app drawer so im glad i can disable it... I just got used to folders in MIUI too much lol

The newest MIUI is awesome for folders in the dock!
20111119_022048.jpg

Ah, I see. It's just hard to access from the status bar due to the small hit area.

What would be really really really cool is if we could alter the regular pulldown to have a center page between notifications and toggles, for apps. then we can pulldown on the left for notifications, center for apps and right for toggles... Hmm...

In case this mod gets multi-language at some point (i know we've been over this before though..), I attached the danish translations for it :)

Great job with this mod btw, really loving it!

Attachments

• ExtendedSettings_DA_1.11.18.zip
    51.5 KB · Views: 177
I am having a problem with this mod.

Did a totally complete wipe and install of the new file in the OP that is the .apk

After installing, I reboot, then load this up. None of the selections I choose will stay/stick after selected.

Everytime I click on enable the app drawer, nothing happens. I choose left and it always says right.
I choose left or switched for my statusbar layout, but nothing happens.

I reboot after all this to see if anything happens, and absolutely nothing happens.

How can I fix this?

Thanks,
Whiteice

I am having a problem with this mod.

Did a totally complete wipe and install of the new file in the OP that is the .apk

After installing, I reboot, then load this up. None of the selections I choose will stay/stick after selected.

Everytime I click on enable the app drawer, nothing happens. I choose left and it always says right.
I choose left or switched for my statusbar layout, but nothing happens.

I reboot after all this to see if anything happens, and absolutely nothing happens.

How can I fix this?

Thanks,
Whiteice

i was having the same problem when i first tried to install apk file. nothing ever happened. but everything worked perfectly after i flashed the zip file.

Hi
when i tried to install signed_No_Overscroll.v1.zip in galaxy s2 through cwm it shows
assert failed: is_mounted("/system")
E:Error in /sdcard/signed_No_Overscroll.v1.zip
(status 7)
installation aborted

please any one know this means help me

How do you install the apk? Do you flash it like normal in recovery? I tried do install like a normal apk. but i didn't get it to work.. help please :(

How do you install the apk? Do you flash it like normal in recovery? I tried do install like a normal apk. but i didn't get it to work.. help please :(

It should just be a matter of copying to your SDCARD then go into file manager and click it. If that doesn't work you can always just push it to /data/app/ and then reboot.

Hi
when i tried to install signed_No_Overscroll.v1.zip in galaxy s2 through cwm it shows
assert failed: is_mounted("/system")
E:Error in /sdcard/signed_No_Overscroll.v1.zip
(status 7)
installation aborted

please any one know this means help me

Are you using the standard kernel or have you changed it to a custom one? Some kernels don't support the mount command that I use.. You could maybe try mounting /system manually in recovery before flashing. Hope this helps..

Ah, I see. It's just hard to access from the status bar due to the small hit area.

What would be really really really cool is if we could alter the regular pulldown to have a center page between notifications and toggles, for apps. then we can pulldown on the left for notifications, center for apps and right for toggles... Hmm...

I agree, that would be really cool. Trouble is, even if I was clever enough to achieve that, it wouldn't work on all phones as I'd have to modify the framework and the framework isn't the same on all phones.. The way I've done it should mean that everyone can use it..Thanks for the idea though, I'm always on the lookout for new ones..

wierd, for some reason when i click the file, i just gives me a list of apps, and i don't get the question if i want to install.. How do i push to data/app?

Thanks

Are you using the standard kernel or have you changed it to a custom one? Some kernels don't support the mount command that I use.. You could maybe try mounting /system manually in recovery before flashing. Hope this helps..

It worke.. thank you for ur reply

Status
Not open for further replies.