[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question

Is there anyway to modify just the service bars? I have an iPhone 4S Theme and I'd like the service bars to be next to the Sprint carrier words.

1.10.21/
1.10.28/
1.11.11/
1.11.18/
1.11.4/

What one is the new version? Also what Kernel workes with this? Even though I cant even install it as ROM manager doesnt like it. Also whats MIUIsettings ?

@Andy

I can't use launcher.apk with this mod, because of my screen (540x960) so I think I haven't app drawer, because I deleted launcher from zip, right?
Will you ever make version for Sensation screen (540x960)???

sent from my S-OFF'd Sensation

Hi.. The App Drawer isn't tied to the Launcher, it should work fine without it. It could be related to your screen size? The drag area might be off the screen, try using the center position.
As for a Sensation version, it would be very difficult to do without having a phone to test with..
Have you tried the new multi-dpi launcher that's been included for the last couple of versions?
Do the widgets still not line up correctly?

Well.....I haven't try this, because I delete launcher from zip immediately after the download, but I'll try now.
This what I got.....when I pull down notifications, where should this drawer be?

2e7aa66a-2324-4252.jpg

2e7aa66a-2332-5974.jpg

It's still messed up :) center position should be 270 :D

If you send my a link to your Launcher2.apk I'll have a look. I'm not promising though!!! :eek:

As for the app drawer, I can't see your screenshots but you don't pull down the notification bar, the add drawer should be a fraction below the notification bar (on the right hand side unless you've changed it), you'll know when you've got it as your bar will turn black.

Hi Andy,
Here is the MIUISettings app with Full Hebrew translation: Link
And this is the MOD (1.11.18) with Full Hebrew support: Link

Please Insert Hebrew support in the next versions..

Gil.

If you send my a link to your Launcher2.apk I'll have a look. I'm not promising though!!! :eek:

As for the app drawer, I can't see your screenshots but you don't pull down the notification bar, the add drawer should be a fraction below the notification bar (on the right hand side unless you've changed it), you'll know when you've got it as your bar will turn black.

Hahahaha my stupidity :))))) thanks for explanation, but I still can't find it :))

Launcher2.apk :)
http://db.tt/Dxkou5UK

App drawer not work here, too. I enable it with miui settings app but nothing happened. Status bar seems the same. Other things, like color etc. worked fine.
Is there another way for enable it?

Ok.....found it, but it's not easy to hit the right place :)))) status bar becomes white on uppers edge.

2e7a8a6e-d24c-7c44.jpg

Finally found it. Its in the bottom edge of status bar. Its not usefull for now. If you have any notification you can't open the drawer. I know its gonna be perfect in future releases.

And one request @andy "Statusbar Layout" not in the strings.xml

Turkish translated ES => http://miui.mnyk.net/es-1.11.18.zip

Finally found it. Its in the bottom edge of status bar. Its not usefull for now. If you have any notification you can't open the drawer. I know its gonna be perfect in future releases.

And one request @andy "Statusbar Layout" not in the strings.xml

Turkish translated ES => http://miui.mnyk.net/es-1.11.18.zip

I don't believe that's true.. I have notifications and can use the drawer as normal..Does anyone else have the same issue?

Anyway to hide the leftover system apps that are not listed in access control?

The short answer is no. I don't know why, but the system apps are hardcoded into the access control code. I think MIUI forgot to add them all in? I modified the code to add in the missing ones and it worked fine, but I don't want to do that every week..

Is there anyone out there with camcorder skills who could do a video of the app drawer in action? Let me know and I'll post a link to it on the OP. Thanks in advance...

I don't believe that's true.. I have notifications and can use the drawer as normal..Does anyone else have the same issue?

On HTC Desire works normaly, with Sensation is a little bit difficult because of the screen resolution, but it is useful :) I'm using folders, so I don't need app drawer :))

OP updated with a link to a short video showing the App Drawer. Hope it helps those having trouble finding it.

MIUI App drawer

Thanks to Rawdealer for taking the time to make it..

Status
Not open for further replies.