[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The .18 mod is working on the .25 build on my HTC Incredible also. Only thing that doesn't work is the app drawer, which looks sweet btw. Thanks for this mod, makes miui a lot better.

Will any of this work on 1.9.9.1 for Droid X?
Is there even a version that will work with 1.9.9.1?
I really miss this customization from later versions but I perfer froyo
Can someone help and guide me to having Miui control panel

Latest version available. Here's what you get this week...

Fixed the charging animation when using the Top-Bar Battery.
Fixed the FC when Long pressing apps in the App Drawer.
Fixed issue with Alarm icon displaying even if no alarm was set.
Found out the App Drawer was starting up on reboot. Added option to disable that.
Added option to hide Headset icon.
Added option to hide Signal bars.
Added Launcher support for HTC Sensation.

To take advantage of the new version please install the latest MIUIsettings.apk along with either the Overscroll or No Overscroll zip.

Will any of this work on 1.9.9.1 for Droid X?
Is there even a version that will work with 1.9.9.1?
I really miss this customization from later versions but I perfer froyo
Can someone help and guide me to having Miui control panel

If you installed the MIUIsettings apk, the app drawer should work along with setting the wallpaper colour. But they are the only options that would work on such an old version. Installing the overscroll or non overscroll zip would lead to a status bar FC.

just installed these new versions (Overscroll + MIUI.apk) and a couple of things:

- Statusbar layout - changing from left/right/centre won't do a thing. Its always centred.

- Statusbar Optios > Battery Options - only have option "Show Battery". No option to choose battery style (Graphical/Percentage/Top Bar)

- Overscroll options - when I choose "Overscroll effect" and "Overscrolling weight" and then go back I can see in both option the respective options I chose.
When I close the application and go back again to this menu I have to choose all over again as the options previously choosen aren't showing as active.

just installed these new versions (Overscroll + MIUI.apk) and a couple of things:

- Statusbar layout - changing from left/right/centre won't do a thing. Its always centred.

- Statusbar Optios > Battery Options - only have option "Show Battery". No option to choose battery style (Graphical/Percentage/Top Bar)

- Overscroll options - when I choose "Overscroll effect" and "Overscrolling weight" and then go back I can see in both option the respective options I chose.
When I close the application and go back again to this menu I have to choose all over again as the options previously choosen aren't showing as active.
If you want to change layout you need to reboot or apply a status bar theme in theme manager. battery style is available in the main settings. the over scroll options will be active until you next change them. It's only the display that resets.

i have flashed the mod but i dont see option for app drawer or to disable wallpaper scrolling ??? all i see is mods for battery, carrier, status bar, clock, date and overscrolling ????

help if you can thanks

EDIT: just saw disable wallaper in launcher settings. but where do i enable app drawer ?

i have flashed the mod but i dont see option for app drawer or to disable wallpaper scrolling ??? all i see is mods for battery, carrier, status bar, clock, date and overscrolling ????

help if you can thanks

EDIT: just saw disable wallaper in launcher settings. but where do i enable app drawer ?

In the MIUI control panel.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

It's there, it just takes some practice. There is nothing device specific in there so I'm sure it'll work on all devices. Have a look at the short video on the first page, it might help you.

ok i enabled appdrawer but when i pull down it wont come up .. does running a theme cause issues

hi im using the default miui launcher.. i'm just wondering why i can't see the miui control panel icon.. i can access it through search though..

Just wondering...

From 1.11.18 to 1.11.25, Launcher2.apk had 2 string changes in the stock release:

<string name="default_folder_title_tools">My Tools</string>
<string name="default_folder_title_recommend">Recommend</string>

I can't see these in the Launcher2.apk from the Extended Settings strings and also not in the public.xml. Am i missing something? It's as if the launcher is still from 1.11.18?

Status
Not open for further replies.