[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried this on N1 QND Miui 2.3.30 and my status bar gone. Tried restore zip but not coming back. I restored from backup.

Sorry for my english.
Hi ARieS, I'm the QND developer, and the reason I had left this out of the 2.3.30R3 is precisely that the status bar disappears. No idea why, as I am using the Chinese apks and just adding the translations, so if this works in other 2.3.30 MIUI ROMs should also work on mine. I'll investigate a bit more this week, maybe the author of the mod can suggest some things for me to try?

Does anyone have Extended Settings for MIUI 2.4.6 gb?
I have try 2.3.30 and not work anything.:(
Please someone need HELP!!!

Use any latest GB ROM - RGUI or WIUI, all are having latest extended settings
RGUI - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1502664
WIUI - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1352386

i just need the app drawer!!! lol is there no support for the new miui?

Use extended setting and enable application drawer. Alternatively you can download app drawer from play store.

Finally got the text that ATT has officially updated SGSII to ICS, but before I moved on to MIUI v4 I had to see if ES was available for it, as I love custom status bars. Sadly, it's not available for V4. Hopefully some one here will make a version that works with v4. Once that's all figured out, I will definitely update as I'd miss this app way to much.

Look for Wiui on xda, it allows some status bar tweaks
Edit : i'm silly, only on gs2

has this been completely abandoned or what?

Thread is more discussion or asking, but i think dev dont continue his work.
There's is some roms ( Wiui or cMiui for Galaxy S2) that include few options (centre clock, few hideable icon..) for v4

a6b603cd-5f42-abce.jpg

Anybody know how to fix the 2 signal icons into 1

Sent from my HTC Desire CDMA using Tapatalk 2

what a sh-tty person.

the least he could do is respond to this thread and give a reason why he refuses to update a mod that's obviously in high demand.

[sent from the squat rack...]

Reactions: Nizaam and Swos
Hi Andy, thanks for this mod. I use this on my htc desire, but now i have a samsung galaxy s 3 and don't work. Can you port this to galxy s3 please? I can do the betatester if you need. Thanks!

Enviado desde mi Galaxy SIII con MIUI

Hi Andy, thanks for this mod. I use this on my htc desire, but now i have a samsung galaxy s 3 and don't work. Can you port this to galxy s3 please? I can do the betatester if you need. Thanks!

Enviado desde mi Galaxy SIII con MIUI
Lol I think this mod isn't longer support it :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.