[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody, can anoyone tell me which one take for MIUI 2.4.6 please ?

Thx a lot in advance and bravo for the great job !

Thanks, It works but the "System UI has stopped" popup appears when i take a screenshot, then another screenshot is taken by itself. I own a s2 with MIUI 2.9.29 with dream kernel. :D

Edit: using this one
I have a reasonably functioning control panel...
...if it works on other devices, I do not know.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I have a reasonably functioning control panel...
...if it works on other devices, I do not know.

Screenshot2012090218302104ed95f1png.png
i have a fc when attempt to open setting/apps how to fix that? using miuiv4 vivo

Hello , I'm looking mod Extended Settings Menu Options for my rom 2.3.30 (htc hd2), the link of the first post I do not know which download if someone could help me? Thank you

Excuse me for my english.

Tnanks for help. But it just messes up everything. The notification bar disappears. When I reset phone, notification bar returns, but application doesn't work. So I can't modify anything :( .

Do you think I should s-off and downgrade bootloader?

Tnx
you are running miuiandroid rom version 2.11.16 right? it wont work on any others rom.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Yes latest version ics. I had to restore in order to roman work properly again.
Ok, I didn't find anything suspicious on my side, so I need your logcat to track the problem.
If you still want to use control panel, re-flash the control panel again and as soon as you receive SystemUI FC, take your logcat and send it to me. You can use aLogcat app to create logcat. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.