[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the help ! After mounting system and flash the 1.7.8 mod file it works fine. I just have on issue, when turning the clock off: after locking-unlocking the phone, the clock in notification bar re-appear... It's okay with the battery and debugging notification icons ! :)

Is there a way to hide completely the notification bar ?

Thanks for the help ! After mounting system and flash the 1.7.8 mod file it works fine. I just have on issue, when turning the clock off: after locking-unlocking the phone, the clock in notification bar re-appear... It's okay with the battery and debugging notification icons ! :)

Is there a way to hide completely the notification bar ?

Hi. I've fixed that bug with the Clock and have updated the OP. Can you download and flash again? It should be OK now..

Not sure about hiding the Notification Bar Completely, but I'll look into it..

Hi. I've fixed that bug with the Clock and have updated the OP. Can you download and flash again? It should be OK now..

Not sure about hiding the Notification Bar Completely, but I'll look into it..

Yep ! It works fine. Thank you for fixing it very fast lol !

Hi Guys.

Sorry for all the issues. This was a really weird one.. It was working without a hitch on my phone but when I flashed the uploaded zip everything turned to c***!!!
I decompiled everything and compared with my working files but could find no differences..
Anyway, serveral hours of swearing later I decided to start again from scratch, adding the carrier toggle to the datetime settings instead. I've flashed the uploaded zip and it works!! I know it's not logical to have the Carrier Toggle in the datetime settings but if it works then I hope you can live with that??

The OP has been updated with the latest version. As usual, if you have any issues you know what to do...

Great, appreciate it!

Can anyone confirm if this is working on the Samsung Captivate?

Awesome. Any chance you could add an option to change the top bar battery color? There's a post in the mods section that mentions where the hex code is in systemUI.

Great work on this.

latest release works fine on my HTC HD2. Thanks

Sent from my HTC HD2 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Awesome. Any chance you could add an option to change the top bar battery color? There's a post in the mods section that mentions where the hex code is in systemUI.

Great work on this.

I'm familar with that post. It was me who posted it!! :eek:)

I'm am working on adding that option. Hopefully it won't take too long...

before i install this i do not understand whether all the options that this mods have are toggles ?
or once i install it i do not have clock carrier name etc..?
i mean is there a way to choose it and then if i want it back can this be done

before i install this i do not understand whether all the options that this mods have are toggles ?
or once i install it i do not have clock carrier name etc..?
i mean is there a way to choose it and then if i want it back can this be done

Everything is optional. The toggles are integrated into the settings menus (date/time, battery, and application development). This is a very well done mod.

gonna check this mod out on my Galaxy S
will let u know how it went
thnx allot guys

works flawlessly on the Galaxy S thnx allot !!

just to let u know i have disabled first the wallpaper scrolling and then applied your mod
but then it canceled the non wallpaper scrolling and it got back again
so i had to disable the wallpaper scrolling once again after flashing your mod
its a matter of steps i mean if i first applied your mod and then applied wallpaper scrolling i assume it would be good on first go and would not need to apply the wallpaper mod again
would it be possible to add an option maybe to change carrier name also ?
i know u said u will try to add disable wallpaper scrolling to your mod
if so it would be the Ultimate MIUI Mod !

Has anyone got this working on the evo ?

bd1.jpg

Hi...I just intall this in my MOTOROLA DEFY...and works perfect...but I use the phone in spanish....and this translate my services.jar, setting.apk and systemUI.apk to english...maybe you can tell me wich line in wich file you mod....and I can make it in spanish.

The pictures helped I couldn't see them thru tapatalk and I rarely check the forums on my laptop but it worked for me , thank u once again andy ur the man !

U know what would be awesome , if u could add disable /enable wallpaper scroll
bd1.jpg

I checked out on my rom as well. As I already tought the fact that services.jar is device unique for every device. Is causing issues.
Android.policy.jar (volume control mod or 4 way reboot mod) is also device unique but less device unique then services.jar. We should have something like an auto modder. The apk's it self are not causing issues.

Issues I experienced with this mod.
Browser not rotating weird bugs on the homescreen.

Oh device hd2...

Status
Not open for further replies.