[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this mod does work on my sgs1. thx a lot. but my phone is german so it would be perfect to be translated. any chance this is possible?
i myself am not experienced enough to get it done.

I would love to use it on my desire z but after i install, the battery icon completely dissapears, only "top bar" shows and other ones don't work, setting it to "none" deletes the space the battery icon takes but setting it to graphical or percent makes it blank.

Ive tried several install methods, Rom+Mod reboot, nothing, Rom+langpack reboot+Mod+reboot, nothing ect. wiped everything still doesnt work :(

I would love to use it on my desire z but after i install, the battery icon completely dissapears, only "top bar" shows and other ones don't work, setting it to "none" deletes the space the battery icon takes but setting it to graphical or percent makes it blank.

Ive tried several install methods, Rom+Mod reboot, nothing, Rom+langpack reboot+Mod+reboot, nothing ect. wiped everything still doesnt work :(

Try downloading it again. Those issues were all fixed.

this mod does work on my sgs1. thx a lot. but my phone is german so it would be perfect to be translated. any chance this is possible?
i myself am not experienced enough to get it done.

Can you provide me a link to German version of the 1.7.8?
Also, I'll need help with translating my new strings into German, can you help with that?

option to hide ALARM icon would be awesome :) x

You can easily remove the alarm icon with a custom .mtz theme ;)
I've completely removed the entire statusbar :D

And a tip to remove the carrier, download 'Batteryminder' and set the icon to transparant works perfect and you can still have the battery percentage in your notification tray

20110712_115149.jpg

You can easily remove the alarm icon with a custom .mtz theme ;)
I've completely removed the entire statusbar :D

And a tip to remove the carrier, download 'Batteryminder' and set the icon to transparant works perfect and you can still have the battery percentage in your notification tray

I also have a tip for hiding the Carrier. You click on the toggle that says Hide Carrier.

Just donated your beer fund man. Keep up the good work! This MOD is awsome:)
Well I have a personal request. I want to remove the clock from notification bar, but when I pull down the notification bar, I want to see both clock and date where carrier title is located. Here`s the picture for example. It`s a same MOD for Samsung Captivate. You can see that the notification bar is pulled down.

snap20110205_173516.png

I also want to remove the date from lockscreen notification bar completely. Are these suggestions possible? I think you have enough skills to do these. Keep up the good work man! Hope to see these options in next version:)

Well I have a personal request. I want to remove the clock from notification bar, but when I pull down the notification bar, I want to see both clock and date where carrier title is located. Here`s the picture for example. It`s a same MOD for Samsung Captivate. You can see that the notification bar is pulled down.

I also want to remove the date from lockscreen notification bar completely. Are these suggestions possible? I think you have enough skills to do these. Keep up the good work man! Hope to see these options in next version:)

Hi..Many THANKS for the donation. It's greatly appreciated.
Your requests are possible. The difficult bit is that not everyone wants the same thing so I'd need to add some extra options to give a choice of date/time formats. But as you're now a VIP I'll certainly look into it..
Thanks again..

snap20110205_173516.png

I'd also love this option.

Hmm not feeling that option (above) Dont like having time and date in one sentence cos it looks like a mess!

Hmm not feeling that option (above) Dont like having time and date in one sentence cos it looks like a mess!

No offense, I`m just saying that I would like to have that "OPTION", right? Cause each people have their own taste, like you and me:)

No offense, I`m just saying that I would like to have that "OPTION", right? Cause each people have their own taste, like you and me:)

Of course! I think Andy might have to release two versions :) I have an idea how about we have the time in the middle of the statusbar? move the battery to the left? and reception bars to the right? when dragging down statusbar.... time stays in the middle, date as it is on the left and reception bars stays on the right.. Is that possible Andy? If you could pull that out of the hat expect some donations coming your way :D

At first, thanks for the great job!!
All seems to work fine, but in some items it messed up the translations. I have a multilanguage rom, set on Dutch, but after install this zipfile several items are translated back to Chinese and I cannot get them back to dutch.
When I set language to English everything is English. So is it possible to make a version that keeps the dutch language?

Thanks in advance!

At first, thanks for the great job!!
All seems to work fine, but in some items it messed up the translations. I have a multilanguage rom, set on Dutch, but after install this zipfile several items are translated back to Chinese and I cannot get them back to dutch.
When I set language to English everything is English. So is it possible to make a version that keeps the dutch language?

Thanks in advance!

Hi.. I'm currently trying to create a German Version. If it isn't too difficult then I try to add Dutch in as well. I'll let you know my progress.

Is there an update for 1.7.15? thanks.

The update is now ready with a couple of new options. Hope you like it? I've tried to make it flexible to keep you all happy!! (Big thanks to ruthless10001 for help with the script that now means you don't have to mount system manually anymore)

Enjoy!!!

If anyone needs help with date formats just shout.

Note..This MOD is English only for the moment as soon as the German version of 1.7.15 is realeased I'll add it in.

Battery icon hidden and Force Close on Battery setting !!!!
HTC Desire

I have a FC with battery settings too even though I'm using top-bar right now. I think that's because I was hiding the battery before updating to 1.7.15.

I am loving the custom date and time format. Now I can put the date in the middle of the status bar ONLY when bringing down the notification panel. Well done Andy.

Status
Not open for further replies.