[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here getting fc with battery

bd1.jpg

Thanks Andy, Battery icon appeared now , but still force close on Battery Setting and Development Settings !!!

Thanks Andy, Battery icon appeared now , but still force close on Battery Setting and Development Settings !!!

Can you try downloading one more time? It's working fine on my device, I hope the resources are not different on yours. I don't really want to have to make multiple versions. It's hard enough making one!!!

Ok downloading now, Sorry i'm asking here but you're not going to make new version for skip track ?

Can you try downloading one more time? It's working fine on my device, I hope the resources are not different on yours. I don't really want to have to make multiple versions. It's hard enough making one!!!

no FC in battery settings, development, about phone
it's ok! thanx!

Now fixed. Thanks Andy.
Andy why there is a little space !? See attached picture. its just in lockscreen isnt in notification.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 218
Now fixed. Thanks Andy.
Andy why there is a little space !? See attached picture. its just in lockscreen isnt in notification.

I'm going to employ you as my main tester!!! If you specify a blank format in the settings you get a null pointer exception. So I have to replace the null with a space. I tried loads of other things but nothing else worked. If I come up with a solution I'll implement it in future realeases.

I cann't change Notification Drop Down date format
trying blank - still jul 16, Operator name
trying MMM d, yyyy - stil jul 16, Operator name
Lock screen works

I cann't change Notification Drop Down date format
trying blank - still jul 16, Operator name
trying MMM d, yyyy - stil jul 16, Operator name
Lock screen works

Sorry, meant to point out that the drop down date only applies if you hide the Carrier. I didn't think there was enough room for the carrier and a date, but if enough people request the feture I'll change it for next week.

Seriously, I didn't expect that this mod become this great. You rock! Many thanx to you:)

Sent from my Nexus S using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Andy, thanks for turning this out so quickly. You do great work. I don't know why they don't include these options as part of the ROM. Thanks again.

How are you guys getting this to work? I flashed with CWM but I have none of the options in the OP.

Guess it just doesn't work for DHD. :< fml

Thanks for this although i can never seem to get it to work :S i download it, put it on the root of my SD card and then boot into recovery wiping just cache and dalvik cache nothing, the flashing the zip, when i have rebooted nothing has changed :(

i have a htc desire z if it helps, running the latest MIUI

How are you guys getting this to work? I flashed with CWM but I have none of the options in the OP.

Guess it just doesn't work for DHD. :< fml
Thanks for this although i can never seem to get it to work :S i download it, put it on the root of my SD card and then boot into recovery wiping just cache and dalvik cache nothing, the flashing the zip, when i have rebooted nothing has changed :(

i have a htc desire z if it helps, running the latest MIUI

You both should mount "/system" manually in recovery before flashing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.