[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the same problem on my LG G2x status 0 error in CWM 4.0.0.2 i tryed all of miui 1.7.22 and 1.7.29 same thing happens everytime

you have to push the files into system/app and system/framework ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miuiandroid.com forum app

hi! can anyone confirm if this mod works for HTC Desire HD?

been trying to flash it onto my device but nothing happens. been trying since yesterday. no luck. boo.

thanks!

What's up everyone. Here's a summary of what happened to my Droid X. Loaded MIUI 1.7.22(AWESOME BTW)>>DID NOT backup and flashed "StatusBarModsa-1.7.29" to no avail>> DID NOT backup and flashed "CenterClockStatusBarMod 1.7.29" to no avail>>DID NOT back up, found out about doing a manual /system mount, reflashed "CenterClockStatusBarMod 1.7.29".

For the most part, the phone works except for the lock screen clock and status bar do not show up . When I try to access the Settings menu I get a FC. I also had ADW EX to not display the status bar in the first place.

Are there any quick solutions to my mess? ANY help would be much appreciated. THANK YOU ALL!!!

why are you trying to use the extended settings version 1.7.29 with the 1.7.22 rom... you're probably having problems because they're two different versions

also, for anyone on droid x, you do need to manually mount system in order for the mod to take effect

hi! can anyone confirm if this mod works for HTC Desire HD?

been trying to flash it onto my device but nothing happens. been trying since yesterday. no luck. boo.

thanks!

works on my desire hd, did you mount system in recovery before flashing?

What's up everyone. Here's a summary of what happened to my Droid X. Loaded MIUI 1.7.22(AWESOME BTW)>>DID NOT backup and flashed "StatusBarModsa-1.7.29" to no avail>> DID NOT backup and flashed "CenterClockStatusBarMod 1.7.29" to no avail>>DID NOT back up, found out about doing a manual /system mount, reflashed "CenterClockStatusBarMod 1.7.29".

For the most part, the phone works except for the lock screen clock and status bar do not show up . When I try to access the Settings menu I get a FC. I also had ADW EX to not display the status bar in the first place.

Are there any quick solutions to my mess? ANY help would be much appreciated. THANK YOU ALL!!!

Hi.. the 1.7.29 version will ONLY work on 1.7.29. If you update MIUI to 1.7.29, that'll fix your issues. You can then flash this MOD if you want..
If you would rather stay on 1.7.22. I still have that version on my Laptop. Let me know and I'll PM you the link.

still: could u give a detailed list of what has to be changed to the specific apk's in order to achive your changes so everyone could adjust your changes by themselves instead of waiting for new versions of your mod for newer rom versions?

and: would it be possible to add an option to enable/disable bold font on the app-drawer homescreens? i manually patch that into the styles.xml every time a new version comes out.. would be snappy to have it as a simple option...

thanks in advance and keep up your GREAT work!

Would it be possible to move some of the notification icons to the left side such as wifi or signal bars
like wifi and signal bars on left
clock centered and battery on the right side

somthing like the first pic
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1174202

i know its for cm7
but just a question

Hi. It is possible. I did it that way initially but it caused way too many alignment issues and just looked a mess. So I decided to keep things a bit simpler and just centered the clock leaving everything else where it was..
I'm not planning on changing this anytime soon. Sorry..

OK.. We have good news & bad news!!

The good : I've updated the OP. The latest version fixes the issue with the Launcher Wallpaper going black. I've based the latest version on the bug fixed Launcher (Thanks to TweetyPeety for drawing my attention to it) so your Hotseat Icons shouldn't get rearranged, I've also implemented an auto close feature for folders.
Also (drum roll) you can now hide/unhide the Alarm Icon...Pause for applause.. Enjoy...

The bad : I'm going away for the weekend so don't expect an update on Friday or Saturday or Sunday for that matter. I'm back on Monday and will work my butt off to get the latest version to you ASAP.

Nope

Still not work. I should have a walktrough. hehe..
I feel stupid, It`s easy to fix i think....

no you have to extract the apk's and put them into the right directories

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Just registered to say i love the Mod.

but your current download(both) seem to be only 56kb and give errors upon trying to install/even trying to open the zip. The file i downloaded yesterday was ~3mb. so there is quite a size difference.

anyway, have a good weekend!

Just registered to say i love the Mod.

but your current download(both) seem to be only 56kb and give errors upon trying to install/even trying to open the zip. The file i downloaded yesterday was ~3mb. so there is quite a size difference.

anyway, have a good weekend!

Hi. They should be around the 3MB mark. I've just tried downloading and they seem fine?? Not sure what's going on there? Can you try again, if you get the same issue let me know and I'll upload the files again..

Same issue. Tried different browsers, clearing cache, all the good stuff. Multiple times, no go.

Nope, not working for me. The Problem Must be on my end. i'll try again when i go home for lunch. Thank you for trying though.

So i downloaded it from home(worked great) and it fixed the problem with the black wallpaper, except now it does not turn on hi-res wallpaper. it just stays on low-res whether the toggle is on or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.