[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, stopped working after recent update.

Sent from my Nexus One using the miuiandroid.com forum app

For some reason, stopped working after recent update.

If you could give a bit more info, someone maybe able to help you? Are you getting any of the settings? Or is it something in particular that isn't working?

It was working last week. I had center clock mod. But this week after upgrading rom and flashing the new center clock mod zip, there are absolutely no extended settings at all, not even one.

It was working last week. I had center clock mod. But this week after upgrading rom and flashing the new center clock mod zip, there are absolutely no extended settings at all, not even one.

You could try booting into recovery and manually mounting system before you flash the mod. I'm using a new script that I hoped would solve problems like yours but looks like it still needs some work..

@Andy
Tried what you suggested with no luck. So, I am winding my tail and sitting on it, waiting, for next week's zip.
Thanks Andy for being there.

hi andy i love u work ..
i have miui 1.8.19
is their centred clock mod without google logo??
the v1 have it >>is their any ver else,,
regard

hi andy i love u work ..
i have miui 1.8.19
is their centred clock mod without google logo??
the v1 have it >>is their any ver else,,
regard

Just go into your date time setting there is an extended setting there to turn off the carrier

Sent from my fingers on my DROIDX

It's there, go to the link

My name is Mike, and I'm a flashaholic. But thanks to my sponsor, MIUI, I've been clean for weeks.

1.8.19 update of ESS works on my Evo 4G on MIUI 1.8.19. The 1.8.12 ESS didn't work on MIUI 1.8.19.

this has never worked on my G2X I get:

E: Error in /sdcard/download/CenterClockStatusBarMods-1.8.12.zip
(status 0)
Installation aborted.

Happens EVERY time.

does it just not work on the G2X?

Yea.....sooo same thing happens this week...and no one has saw fit to reply...so I'm posting it again...

any help please?

how to manualy mount system on the milestone 1? Because i get the code 7 error!

Happy it worked, so just keep this file and update it with every release!

Could you tell me more on how you did it? I tried doing that, then run with Open Recovery but nothing seems to work at all!

I'm using a Milestone btw.

Could you tell me more on how you did it? I tried doing that, then run with Open Recovery but nothing seems to work at all!

I'm using a Milestone btw.

This flashable zip is for Optimus 2x only.
what you can try is taking an old (last week should be ok) build of the mod and put in it the "system" folder from this week's release. then flash the zip as usual.
Just to make clear... You will end with this week's contents in last weeks flashable zip.

Hi first thanks for your hard work. its work real good and i am quite happy. i was wondering if possible to use full picture not wide? as i am using cube Transition effect will scroll off. but picture is wide so it looks not good. any one can help me do the trick?

Am I doing something wrong. I reboot to recovery, go to install zip from sdcard, choose the file and reboot. But it won't reboot, it just hangs on the HTC screen. I have Stable: 2.3.5a

Am I doing something wrong. I reboot to recovery, go to install zip from sdcard, choose the file and reboot. But it won't reboot, it just hangs on the HTC screen. I have Stable: 2.3.5a

It's very unlikely that it would work with the stable version. That's not based on 1.8.19 so all the resources will be different. Sorry about that.

As far as I know, 2.3.5a version is based on MIUI 1.8.12, so you can give a try with last week's release for the MOD.

Did you ever get a chance to look at the Fascinate service.jar? I love this mod, but it's still breaking the data signals =[

I flashed the iphone-style extended settings and the carrier logo/text doesn't sit right-aligned and instead sits left-aligned up to the centered clock. Is there a fix for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.