[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy, don't know if it's already been asked (sorry if it has) but are you planning on adding a setting to choose the colour of the overscroll glow?

Andy, don't know if it's already been asked (sorry if it has) but are you planning on adding a setting to choose the colour of the overscroll glow?

I don't really have anything in the pipeline at the moment, I'm open to suggestions if anyone has any. To answer your question, the overscroll glow is an image so I wouldn't be able to add a color picker for it but it can be themed via the theme manager just like any other image.

Hi Andy Thomson
I want to tell u that the latest release doesn't work on moto milestone.
So any Idea ???????

Hey Andy, PLZ help me.
BTW, your mod works on MIUI us if 4 way reboot is not flashed. If i flash it, my phone stuck on M logo. !!!!!!!!!!!!

Try turning scrolling on, get the wallpaper where you want it and then turn scrolling off. That's what I do and it seems to stay where it's told!!

where is the option to turn scrolling on? or am i misunderstanding you. if i have the image the way i want it centered on my home page before i flash the zip, then flash the zip, the wallpaper doesnt scroll anymore with the desktop screens and shifts off center to the left and cuts my boys head off.

where is the option to turn scrolling on? or am i misunderstanding you. if i have the image the way i want it centered on my home page before i flash the zip, then flash the zip, the wallpaper doesnt scroll anymore with the desktop screens and shifts off center to the left and cuts my boys head off.

Have a look in the Launcher Settings. I try to keep things as flexible as I can and have toggles for all the options I've added.
I'll add a screenshot for the launcher settings to the OP.
Hope it works for you?

Hey Andy, PLZ help me.
BTW, your mod works on MIUI us if 4 way reboot is not flashed. If i flash it, my phone stuck on M logo. !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi.. I'm happy to help if I can.. Maybe try flashing my volume mod instead of the 4-way reboot? The volume mod includes the 4-way reboot and I know it works OK with extended settings because I'm using both right now without any issues...
If that doesn't work a logcat would be very useful..

Hi.. I'm happy to help if I can.. Maybe try flashing my volume mod instead of the 4-way reboot? The volume mod includes the 4-way reboot and I know it works OK with extended settings because I'm using both right now without any issues...
If that doesn't work a logcat would be very useful..

Thanks for your help.
I got it work by integrating your mod with the rom.zip itself.
:)

Hello to you guys! Well, I've been incredibly busy these days and I need a quick help. I can't make the last version (1.9.16 ) to work on my HD2. It just gets stuck on HTC logo screen and never boot up. Maybe this has already been asked, but again, I'm very busy (and anxious - maybe a little lazy too, I know... forgive me it's a sin =P) and I want a simple answer to this question: where can I find a way to fix this problem and get this amazing mod working on my phone? Once you kindly show me where to find it, I'll find some time to me to read the instructions.

Thanks in advance! I hope you can help me.

Hello to you guys! Well, I've been incredibly busy these days and I need a quick help. I can't make the last version (1.9.16 ) to work on my HD2. It just gets stuck on HTC logo screen and never boot up. Maybe this has already been asked, but again, I'm very busy (and anxious - maybe a little lazy too, I know... forgive me it's a sin =P) and I want a simple answer to this question: where can I find a way to fix this problem and get this amazing mod working on my phone? Once you kindly show me where to find it, I'll find some time to me to read the instructions.

Thanks in advance! I hope you can help me.

There seems to be an issue with the framework.jar on some phones. What I'd suggest is removing the framework.jar from the zip before you flash. You won't be able to use the overscrolling functions, but the rest will work and at least your phone will boot up!!

This weeks Update is now uploaded.

A MASSIVE thanks to roee88. His hard work now means that the Modded Launcher included with this mod includes Scrollable Widget Support..

Check out his thread over at XDA if you want Scrolling Widgets without having to install the extended settings.

roee88 Scrolling Widget Mod

20110922165951.jpg

If you're looking for scrolling Widgets to take advantage of this new support try :-

Android Pro Widgets they work perfectly.. :eek:)

As a side note.. As the Overscroll Support seemed to cause a few issues I've uploaded versions of the MOD without overscrolling.

Using the latest update (Switched, no overscroll version) default MIUI status bar icons switch to native android icons (green)

Status
Not open for further replies.