[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Using the latest update (Switched, no overscroll version) default MIUI status bar icons switch to native android icons (green)

Yes I have tried both versions overscroll/no overscroll on the right hand and the Signal bars/wifi are stock gingerbread

You aint alone guys I got the Green wifi and signals aswell on Centered mod with overscrolls... Its a bug that for sure. Andy wil fix that when he gets a chance! By the way Android widget working like a charm this mod is geting better and better!

Using the latest update (Switched, no overscroll version) default MIUI status bar icons switch to native android icons (green)

Wow, I haven't seen these icons in so long after I transitioned to miui lol, I kinda miss it. Andy, do you think you can keep this as an option in your control panel app to switch between these icons and miuis?

Sent from my I897 using Tapatalk

Andy, maybe you can add a feature that make the font of the icons launcher labels in "Bold" style?

That's true...no Rom update for next two weeks..... :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miuiandroid.com forum app

V2 of the Mod Uploaded. Hope you all enjoy it because it's my last update for a couple of weeks..
I don't udpate MIUI unless your mod is updated as well, thanks for the hard work.

I just chimed in the thread and read the last problems about overscroll and stuff, does the v2 version fix all that stuff?

Andy the signal bars and wifi icons are still stock gingerbread for me after trying v2 with overscroll on the O2X, non overscroll works fine. There was no issue with the 1.9.16 version with overscroll.

Cheers

I know the HTC Sensation is new to MIUI using (TripNMiUI BETA S0075B.1.9.23) Rom, so I just wanted to know could that be why whenever I install this I don't have a status bar when I reboot or is it something else I need to do?

Where the bugs with this week version fixed? I dont want to d/l Extended Settings Right and have green wife / signal bars like people are reporting...

Where the bugs with this week version fixed? I dont want to d/l Extended Settings Right and have green wife / signal bars like people are reporting...

I believe these aren't bugs. The png files names changed, it doesn't have anything to do with Andy.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

ever since 1.9.16 ROM build I can't have this ES MOD to work on my HTC HD2.. everything goes Force Close and the message was over and over again! any fix or how to revert back to previous default setting without to RE-INSTALL the latest ROM ?

ever since 1.9.16 ROM build I can't have this ES MOD to work on my HTC HD2.. everything goes Force Close and the message was over and over again! any fix or how to revert back to previous default setting without to RE-INSTALL the latest ROM ?

If you don't do a full wipe, you can flash the rom again and not lose anything.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.