[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Overscroll_ESR.v2 doesn't solve the green icon issue with the HD2.
Any other solution?

It's not meant to solve it. The miui devs added those icons and changed the png names. All the themes will have to rename their status bar icons to "fix" this.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

What's the difference between the regular versions and v2 versions? I'm not seeing anything in the OP...

Herp derp Tapatalk Forum App

Well considering only the es switched gives the GB default icons it could be considered a bug since none of the previous versions gave it.

I could be wrong though. would have to wait on input from andy.

Well considering only the es switched gives the GB default icons it could be considered a bug since none of the previous versions gave it.

OK, well he wasn't asking about the switched one though.

i'm on holiday at the moment so can't look into any issues. Sorry guys. I'll be back a week on Thursday.

MIUI 1.9.23

I flashed the ESSwitched on my DX and it makes my phone boot loop. I was able to fix this. But I love this mod and want it to work. Will this be updated to work with the latest build for the DX? Thanks!

I flashed the ESSwitched on my DX and it makes my phone boot loop. I was able to fix this. But I love this mod and want it to work. Will this be updated to work with the latest build for the DX? Thanks!
Never mind I found an updated version on droidxforums that worked...YEAH!!

I'm having some weird glitches or something. I use the new V2 for 1.9.23, I'm experiencing the following things;

- First time an alarm is set the icon doesn't show, even though it is enabled in the MIUI Control app.
- Wallpaper scrolling has the same thing, it is enabled but doesn't actually scroll the wallpaper.

Fixing any of these things is easy, simply requires a toggle switch, turn it off and on again ;)

One last request, can you set the default carrier logo to just display the normal one, rather than the Google logo? :p

It shouldn't matter if I merge the mod into the miuiandroid.com's base right? Just the app and framework files of course.

Thanks for the help and good work!

I have a total noob question here. Im currently running miui 1.9.9.0 on my droid 1..Well I installed EScenter.v4-1.9.9, reboot into recovery installed zip from sd card..It said installation complete, so I reboot my phone and it loaded the motorola M then went straight into bootloader..Anyone have an idea of what I might be doing wrong or whats going on?

Ahhh so ES Right has no problems than? Cool, ill update, that's the one I use. Im not a fan of center clock, I prefer stock android look (ES Right).

I have a total noob question here. Im currently running miui 1.9.9.0 on my droid 1..Well I installed EScenter.v4-1.9.9, reboot into recovery installed zip from sd card..It said installation complete, so I reboot my phone and it loaded the motorola M then went straight into bootloader..Anyone have an idea of what I might be doing wrong or whats going on?

Sounds like you have a p98img.zip file on root of sd card. Use file explorer and delete it.

can u please make a weekly version with the stock green gingerbread icons? lol. I really like them. or can someone point me to a theme that just changes the status bar icons to the stock green. please.

been searching for ages thanks.

What's the difference between the first version and the 2nd version? I looked for some sort of change log & I couldn't find it.. Also I tested the extended controls on NS4G.. the ESCentered has the white icons, while the ESSwitched have the green icons..

What's the difference between the first version and the 2nd version? I looked for some sort of change log & I couldn't find it.. Also I tested the extended controls on NS4G.. the ESCentered has the white icons, while the ESSwitched have the green icons..

Most likely just bug fixes.

Sent from my I897 using Tapatalk

Hi Andy.

Firstly, congratulations on your dedication to this mod, and to this thread. I bet you never expected it to become such a widely used one!

It's totally amazing, and I'd like to thank you for all your effort thus far.

I have just one request / suggestion if I may?

In the same way that we can user-define the colours of the clock and carrier text, could the same be applied to the colours of the signal, WiFi and GPS icons?

Is this do-able?
Also, just out of curiosity, what version of MIUI are you using?

Thanks again.

MIUI-XJ Desire

Tech above just reminded me of something...
Touch screens are /not/ ideal for the type of colour selection you've implemented, but it still seems to be the norm in a number of apps.
With the assumption that it is not too hard to do... being able to type out hex codes is lovely. At least for OCD themers like myself who can't cope with having the shade of colour the tiniest bit incorrect. hahaha.
On the other hand, your way /works/. So don't feel like I'm pushing this to be included. It would a lovely luxury however.

In regards to techtechnique, the icons you've commented about are images and definied by the theme, whilst the text is not. If you can edit the images yourself, or give your .mtz to someone else to have a shot at, it's easy enough to do with an image editor.

@antennas
Yes, I totally agree with you on every point, but there is no option to manually enter the hex values within this mod.

As for changing the colour values within the theme for the signal bars etc, I'll have a go once I know where within the .mtz file they are!

Regards,

MIUI-XJ Desire

Hello, Andy.

First, let me start with how much I LOVE your work!
I hope you can keep up with what you are doing!

Mainly, I'm here to let you know that the newer version of SIAM was released with Captivate-capability.
I have waited it for so long, and finally got contact with Ghost1227!

I hope I could flash your Extended Settings MOD on coming MIUI version!!! :)

Thank You~

Status
Not open for further replies.