[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bounce overscroll is jerky when holding the screen and scrolling back and forth over the 'end' of a menu or screen. It shouldnt bounce to the end-position when touching the screen, only when you stop touching.. Otherwise, perfect.

When I upgrade this do I have to reflash my rom to 1.9.30 or just upgrade to 1.9.30 from my phone and flash the extended settings again.

The latest version was for the previous miui release and not 1.9.30.
And if you want to install ES then you do this after flashing the rom.

What I meant to say was, pretend that the 1.9.30 version is already out. I'm on 1.9.16 miui right now with the 1.9.16 extended settings miui mod. Would I have to start off with a clean slate of 1.9.30 or can I just upgrade normally to 1.9.30 and flash the extended settings on top of the existing one.

Yes you just upgrade normally and then flash ES.

Jp....with no center clock :p

and 4.3MB Andys is 1.2MB.......is in this one naked chick or what?

sent from my S-OFFed Desire

if you are looking for a full rom 1.9.25 does not even exist if you want 1.9.23 you will have to find someone with that version for your device as miuiandroid only provids the latest version for download.

if you are only looking for the ES mod then use the link in the op.

Hey guys, I installed an older version of the mod and it doesn't work with 1.9.30. I was wondering if there is a way to uninstall the mod?

Resetting, SPFing, and reinstalling MIUI seems to have no effect.

Thanks.

Hello,
I want the EScenter mod with the scrollable widgets support BUT working in the 1.9.16 version of my LG O2X rom.
Why ? just because the 1.9.16 version is the last version where LBE Privacy Guard is still working.
Unfortunately, doing that is not in my skills...
Any help ?

Reboot into recovery, mount system, flash the file and reboot.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

if you are looking for a full rom 1.9.25 does not even exist if you want 1.9.23 you will have to find someone with that version for your device as miuiandroid only provids the latest version for download.

if you are only looking for the ES mod then use the link in the op.

What will the ESmod add to my phone?

You can remove the carrier text or create custom text or put an icon instead. You can remove the clock, hide AM/PM, hide the alarm icon, format the day and date, and customize the overscroll/bounce settings.

Really is a great mod. Hard to live without once you have it. Really hoping we get an update soon but I'm assuming he's waiting for 1.9.70 since it's coming out tomorrow.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.