[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
442b03a5-2c30-9b7a.jpg
Just wanted to share an app that I found for temporary use until Andy gets back. Its called Super Status Bar (free). Gives the look of extended settings with the clock and signal icons. Screen shot attached.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

When's Andy back, everyone said he was supposed to be back Thursday and im gagging for this mod. Currently on 1.9.30

Ive got a question by the way...

As you have to download the matching ES to your ROM type (eg. 1.9.30 ES for the 1.9.30 miui) what happens when you update the ROM? Do you have to re-install the matching ES for the update type again, just let it update its self with the ROM or what?

Yes, when you flash the ROM update it will overwrite Andy's modded files so you need to wait for the new advanced settings update for the new ROM.

For me MIUI is not usable without this mod. Waiting with updating MIUI for the new versions of mod :>

Lol you guys need to relax! Andy is waiting for 1.10.8 which is going to be released today! Then he will update the extended setting mod. Be patient!!!

so..is Andy back, cause i really want es...?

Hi all.. I'm back and you can blame Greek Air Traffic Controllers for the lack of updates!! It's taken me three days to get back from holiday.
I need to sleep but will try to get an update out tomorrow. Hopefully normal service will be resumed..

Andy

LOL! I've been checking in and out of this thread, patiently waiting for the next update and it hit me....

Is this the ES thread, or narcotics anonymous!?!?

Bwwaahahahahahahahahahahaha!

...sick balls!

Andy your work is great, but why you not telling what to change and if your are in holiday the whole community could do it too, because everything right now is waiting for you.

Any chance to make this mod multi-language?
I translated it to danish, attached the appropriate language files for 1.10.7 :)
Hope you'll add it to your future releases..

Attachments

• ES_v2_DANISH_1.10.7.zip
    47.7 KB · Views: 165
I'm using the center mod and I'm just wondering, how do I put the WiFi and data signal on the left like the picture on andys first post?

Any chance to make this mod multi-language?
I translated it to danish, attached the appropriate language files for 1.10.7 :)
Hope you'll add it to your future releases..

Hi.. I'm very sorry but I tried making the MOD Multi-Language in the early days but it took too much time plus the translations were not always available on Friday so I'd end up having to do everything twice. Sorry..

Andy your work is great, but why you not telling what to change and if your are in holiday the whole community could do it too, because everything right now is waiting for you.

The trouble is that even if I documented all my changes those changes would only apply to the current release. I have to re-implement my changes each week as the base resources are always changing. It's one of the down sides to MIUI's weekly updates..

THANK YOU SIR!!!!
You were missed. I didn't even flash last week's build b/c of no ES...
Keep up the great work. Just wanted to remind you how appreciated your work is for ALL MIUI users.

Status
Not open for further replies.