[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After flashing Overscroll_ESSwitched.v1.zip on my Motorola Droid, I got stuck at the bootloader. Yes I am running the latest build.

You could try removing the framework.jar from the zip before flashing or maybe try pushing the files manually? Hope that helps.

Centre mod working fine here (no reboot when holding down home button)
Same here. No problem with rebooting after long press on home. Also, my wallpaper scrolls just fine. Running MIUI XJ 1.10.7 and the latest ES Centre Mod.

Swyped from my HTC Desire

Looks like its not an ES mod problem, but Volume one. All last ROMS i have installed works fine until Volume was added. Only with Volume it starts to HotBoot with long Home tab.

Looks like its not an ES mod problem, but Volume one. All last ROMS i have installed works fine until Volume was added. Only with Volume it starts to HotBoot with long Home tab.

V2 of the volume MOD is now available. It should cure this issue..

thanks, btw if im on center clock already and i want switched , how can i change?

and does battery go to the left on switched?

control panel is awesome

what about the option under "clock" to be able to change from 24 hr to 12 hr option.

How would I uninstall this if I wanted to uninstall it?

I just grabbed the latest ota update for Miui and flashed it. Kept everything (except extended settings, obviously).

Saying that, I'm going to try reinstalling today, to find out why the wallpaper went foobar

im using ideos x5
after i done installing this
and it says that my installation is done
however, when my phone was rebooting
it stucks at the startup screen " IDEOS " for a quite long time
i tried to install another 2
but the same problem is still exist
so now my phone is stucking there
any solution?

I'm not on the latest release yet. But is the buggy overscroll bounce fixed or being looked at? I'm talking about the scrolling back and forth over the end of a page.

If not, what file is that in? Can I take a look at it maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.