[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey andy i wanted to make a suggestion...would it be possible to put this:

Here's some example Date Formats:-

For the month of September:
M -> 9
MM -> 09
MMM -> Sep
MMMM -> September

For 7 minutes past the hour:
m -> 7
mm -> 07
mmm -> 007
mmmm -> 0007

Examples for April 6, 1970 at 3:23am:
"MM/dd/yy h:mmaa" -> "04/06/70 3:23am"
"MMM dd, yyyy h:mmaa" -> "Apr 6, 1970 3:23am"
"MMMM dd, yyyy h:mmaa" -> "April 6, 1970 3:23am"
"E, MMMM dd, yyyy h:mmaa" -> "Mon, April 6, 1970 3:23am"
"EEEE, MMMM dd, yyyy h:mmaa" -> "Monday, April 6, 1970 3:23am"
"'Noteworthy day: 'M/d/yy" -> "Noteworthy day: 4/6/70"

inside of the app as a reference. everytime i want to change how its displayed i have to keep coming to the website when i feel it would be better if it was included in the app. just a suggestion...overall this app is awesome.

I installed 1.10.8. It works but I don't have the control settings app like I normally would.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

I'm not on the latest release yet. But is the buggy overscroll bounce fixed or being looked at? I'm talking about the scrolling back and forth over the end of a page.

If not, what file is that in? Can I take a look at it maybe?

I'm not really sure what bug you're referring to? As far as I know the over scroll works as it should.

I installed 1.10.8. It works but I don't have the control settings app like I normally would.

Can't think why that would happen suddenly. Maybe it's an issue with permissions? Sorry I can't be of more help..

hey andy i wanted to make a suggestion...would it be possible to put this:
inside of the app as a reference. everytime i want to change how its displayed i have to keep coming to the website when i feel it would be better if it was included in the app. just a suggestion...overall this app is awesome.

Good idea.. I'll look into it...

I'm not really sure what bug you're referring to? As far as I know the over scroll works as it should.

Maybe only mine was bugged then. Go to settings screen for example, scroll to the bottom. And while keeping your finger on the screen at all times, overscroll till it won't 'strech' anymore. Then slowly scroll back up while still keeping your finger on the screen. I noticed that it doesn't follow your finger if you scroll back up, it just instantly jumps back to the end.

I had this once and it was hidden by another app icon or folder, cannot remember which it was, just try and move each folder or app icon slightly and see if it is hiiden behind it.

Okay, got it to working, but Home screen is all the way to right. Any fixes?

Both Versions are 1.10. Have searched Topic.

I had this once and it was hidden by another app icon or folder, cannot remember which it was, just try and move each folder or app icon slightly and see if it is hiiden behind it.

Found it. Thanks mate.

Experienced coders wanted!!! Is there anyone out there who could help me? I've run into a problem that's doing my head in!!! If anyone wants a challenge and thinks they might be able to help, PM me for the details, I'd appreciate a second pair of eyes and a new brain!!

hey andy i am using the center clock mod with my galaxy s i9000
it all works perfectly just one slight little minor issue that seems to happen here and there on the status bar
the date and time sometimes appear together as u can see in the screenshot that is attached
i remember it happened to me with other versions as well
could it be some app causing this i got nothing regrading status bar
this can be solved by pulling status bar down and up again
btw i did not write like hh or something that is related to the time in the date format
is this a known issue ?

hey andy i am using the center clock mod with my galaxy s i9000
it all works perfectly just one slight little minor issue that seems to happen here and there on the status bar
the date and time sometimes appear together as u can see in the screenshot that is attached
i remember it happened to me with other versions as well
could it be some app causing this i got nothing regrading status bar
this can be solved by pulling status bar down and up again
btw i did not write like hh or something that is related to the time in the date format
is this a known issue ?
Hi. This was reported a few versions ago but I was never able to replicate it, that's still the case so fixing it is going to be difficult. I'll definitely look into it again though...

ok its good to know its a known issue then
thnx u again for all andy if u only knew how many people depend on this mod when they update heheh
miui with out this is useless !

Andy, if it isn't too much trouble, could you link me the 1.9.16 links for extended settings? A couple fascinate owners were asking for my modified versions, but i accidentally erased them from my computer. Thanks alot, and thanks again for the mod.

Andy, if it isn't too much trouble, could you link me the 1.9.16 links for extended settings? A couple fascinate owners were asking for my modified versions, but i accidentally erased them from my computer. Thanks alot, and thanks again for the mod.

Hi.. Sorry but I've only get this weeks version on my PC. All the old versions are on the server which is still down at the moment...

Here you go.

http://db.tt/dUs50q8D
http://db.tt/iEXhFrIL
http://db.tt/7X7VH2ln

Tap'd via SGS + MIUI

Status
Not open for further replies.