[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy, could you make a 5x4 launcher with a dock for the latest MIUI?

Thanks for the mod either way.

Tap'd via SGS + MIUI

Dear developer,
Will you make ex. Setting mod for 2.3.5b version.

Thid would be great, itns a stable version.

Have a good day

Hey Andy, is there a problem with your hosting site as my browser keeps returning a site not found message?

Edit - just realised that the server must still be down...

MIUI-XJ Desire

There are a few changes this week. I hope you like them???
I've added error checking to the Date Formats, so entering an invalid format will no longer cause an FC. As requested I've also added a few examples in the control panel.
Secondly, I've changed the Colour Picker, the new one should make it easier to have the Clock, Carrier and Battery Bar exactly the same colour. It also has an Alpha Slider to control transparency, not much use at the moment but might come in handy later on.
Finally, I've added an option to choose a solid colour as your Wallpaper.
Let me know what you think?

Andy

PS. No word on when or if the server will be available again so I'm going back to MediaFire for this week..
Links on the OP..

There are a few changes this week. I hope you like them???
I've added error checking to the Date Formats, so entering an invalid format will no longer cause an FC. As requested I've also added a few examples in the control panel.
Secondly, I've changed the Colour Picker, the new one should make it easier to have the Clock, Carrier and Battery Bar exactly the same colour. It also has an Alpha Slider to control transparency, not much use at the moment but might come in handy later on.
Finally, I've added an option to choose a solid colour as your Wallpaper.
Let me know what you think?

Andy

PS. No word on when or if the server will be available again so I'm going back to MediaFire for this week..
Links on the OP..

You are a God amongst men...one of the many unsung heroes of the Android community...pleasure to have you around.

I get a force close on every option in this Weeks update. I own a nexus s. Other people with a nexus s having
Problems ? I installed es right .fc says it can not find,settings ?
app_vercode:0
device_model:crespo
build_version:110140
condition:1
processName:com.miui.control.panel
pid:1226
uid:10053
tag:null
shortMsg:android.provider.Settings$SettingNotFoundException
longMsg:android.provider.Settings$SettingNotFoundException: carrier_color
stackTrace:java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:599)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect
.Sent from my Google Nexus S using Tapatalk

Hey Andy,

I have a Droid 2 running 1.9.9. I really don't want to update to anything beyond that as I want to stay on Froyo.

Anyhow I tried installing ES and I got the recovery error message that you listed on the front page but it said "7" instead of "0".

Tried the workaround and that didn't work either.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

I get a force close on every option in this Weeks update. I own a nexus s. Other people with a nexus s having
Problems ? I installed es right .fc says it can not find,settings ?
app_vercode:0
device_model:crespo
build_version:110140
condition:1
processName:com.miui.control.panel
pid:1226
uid:10053
tag:null
shortMsg:android.provider.Settings$SettingNotFoundException
longMsg:android.provider.Settings$SettingNotFoundException: carrier_color
stackTrace:java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:599)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect
.Sent from my Google Nexus S using Tapatalk
have you tried manually mounting /system before you flash? Might be worth a go. Let me know if it works or not.

Hey Andy,

I have a Droid 2 running 1.9.9. I really don't want to update to anything beyond that as I want to stay on Froyo.

Anyhow I tried installing ES and I got the recovery error message that you listed on the front page but it said "7" instead of "0".

Tried the workaround and that didn't work either.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
if you have adb access you could try manually pushing the files to you're phone.
I can't imagine that the latest version would work on 1.9.9 though?

have you tried manually mounting /system before you flash? Might be worth a go. Let me know if it works or not.

I allways do that. tried all three of your version all three same problem. Disabling clock works everything that has to do with colour gives a fc

Sent from my Google Nexus S using Tapatalk

Hi Andy,

I get a force close in MIUI Control when selecting the wallpaper colour.

Optimus 2x v1.10.14

Cheers!

hi andrew i just want to say thank you for taking my suggestion into consideration and implementing it. Sweet to have that info handy in the app now. Great job man. Also i do get a force close when i tap on the "Choose Wallpaper Colour".

Status
Not open for further replies.