[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
after updating miui to 1.10.7 and installing this mod the app doesn't show up. I can search for it and access it from there but I cant find it on my homescreens.

Sent from my MIUI SCH-i500

sorry if this is known or something (tapatalk search does not work at all)... I'm using GalnetMiUi 10.14 on the sgs2... when I try to flash the .zip an error 7 occurs and states something about mount and system... (for both switched and centre zips), does this mod work on the sgs2 ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I have SGS2, iv'e tried like 10 times and couldn't get this right, can you please give me a guide or something?
I can't get again to the downloads to check if I downloded the right thing, though I could few days ago.

I have SGS2, iv'e tried like 10 times and couldn't get this right, can you please give me a guide or something?
I can't get again to the downloads to check if I downloded the right thing, though I could few days ago.

he has uploaded the links to the first post (for 10.14)...but they don't seem to work...unfortunate really, I loved this mod on my sgs1

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

THANKS higgsy.. It really helped to understand the issue, just hearing that it's not working really doesn't help me at all... Anyway, I think I've identified the issue, V2 is now ready.. Let me know if it works...

Packing for the O2X now! Cheers

THANKS higgsy.. It really helped to understand the issue, just hearing that it's not working really doesn't help me at all... Anyway, I think I've identified the issue, V2 is now ready.. Let me know if it works...

Jobs a good un Andy - working as expected now.

Thanks!

MOD Extended Settings Menu Options

recommend this mod for rifles only i got it running on my server and is well good 217.146.84.235:28941

hey andy i dont know why i tried 3 times already
Overscroll_ESCenter.v2 is making my phone stuck at cyanogen logo on startup
just cant get install this weeks mods and never had trouble before
using SGS i9000

hey andy i dont know why i tried 3 times already
Overscroll_ESCenter.v2 is making my phone stuck at cyanogen logo on startup
just cant get install this weeks mods and never had trouble before
using SGS i9000

Maybe the download is corrupt? Have you tried downloading again? It should be roughly 4.3MB

Sir Andy the Link to Latest Downloads isn't working :(

He mentioned some time back that the server was down, which is why there are 3 separate links to the 3 latest versions right above the "Latest Downloads" link.

Swyped from my HTC Desire

hey andy i did download again
tried 2 times now and still no go
i guess this week build dont want to install on my device
i restored many times my nandroid backup by now hehe
really annoying i would say with all previous version i never had anything like this it all went smoooth :(
tried downloading from the pc a few times also from my phone and nothing works
i have RTL fix could it be related to that somehow (they both use framework.jar) ?
i also got some apps freezed in titanium
but then again all this i had before and always i managed to install with out a problem
it just gets stuck on cyanogenmod logo on startup all the time
i am trying the center mod i dont know about that other ones
do u have any suggestions what i can do ?
will doing it manually with root explorer can solve this ?
really bothers me not to have this mod with miui :(

uhmm Perfectly Installed on my Desire S but one thing I noticed It disabled the Wall Paper Scrolling. is there any way to Enable it again?
---
OH got it NOW :D Perfectly Working :D Thanks a lot Sir Andy

Hey Andy, When i try to use the overscroll glow in the app, nothing changes.
Bouncing works fine btw.

HTC Desire, 1-10-14-modv2

tried v2 on the SGS2, all i get is a bootloop. \:
maybe i'm doing something wrong? iv'e tried 2 ways:
first one:
got into the recovery, mounted system and data, flashed ESRight.zip that iv'e downloaded from the "latest downloads" few days ago, and then mounted system and data again and flashed Overscroll_ESRight.v2

On the second way:
got into the recovery, mounted system and data and flashed Overscroll_ESRight.v2

Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.