[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just cant seem to install this tried it all for all day
SGS i9000 here
also with V2 i cant go pass cyanogenmod screen on startup
weird week hehe

i just cant seem to install this tried it all for all day
SGS i9000 here
also with V2 i cant go pass cyanogenmod screen on startup
weird week hehe

Have you considered reinstalling MIUI? I have an I9000, that's what this MOD is developed on so I know it works.
Sorry I can't help further..

yep bro i started from scratch again with odin and the whole process of install stock rom (i am pretty experienced user when it comes to flashing im sure no mistake done )

anyway i got a feeling it has to do with the RTL fix since they both use the framework.jar
im gonna try soon to play more with different installation steps of the rtl fix and your mod even though i tried
last try it to see if without the rtl fix it will work
gonna try in 30 min will let u know whats up

EDIT :

so i installed just miui and your mod WITHOUT the RTL fix and it works
i guess this week the RTL fix and the mod do not go together
never happened before
maybe u can check out with ronero the guy that makes the 4way boot mod he makes the rtl fix as well

so after i installed miui and then your mod i gave miui to boot up and then installed the rtl fix
now they both work !!!!
finally wiowoiwo
if its ok i still recommed u to ask ronero since this never happened before
and i flash your mod and the rtl fix each week

Hi, Andy,
After I flashed the "1.10.14 ESCenter v2" package, I got a force close every time I boot into the system, which says the status bar force closed. And then, there is no way to get the status bar to show up or work. :(
My phone is HD2, and is using the 10.14 rom.
Here is the log file: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10683857/fc log.txt
Hope you can figure out what's wrong.
Beck

Can anyone post the 1.9.16 version for me as I've decided to roll back my rom. And Andy's site is down.

Much appreciated!

RR

Andy, being that I modify this mod to work on the fascinate, I have a quick question. The overscroll glow option is inop so what file/s do I modify/delete within the app so the overscroll option doesnt even show up...I have the app decompiled, but dont know the next step...thanks alot for any help.

May i ask if i install it to try it and i will not need it is there any way to uninstall without reflash?
Thanks

i applied to 1.10.14 on my droid inc. it seems to work although i loose all signal strengh. any help is appreciated. thnx

Thanks Andy,

Anyone else??? Looking for ES Centred for either 1.9.16 or 1.9.23. If you have this, please can you upload on here??

Much appreciated

RR

Hi Andy--

When I flash this on top of this week's build (Evo), I get no service. My phone is stuck in airplane mode. If I switch it off in settings, it doesn't ever really turn off. When I go back and look at it, it is on again. When this week's build first came out, the same thing was happening with out flashing your mod. The build was pulled, fixed, and is now back up. Now the rom works fine until I flash ES centered v2 and I get the airplane mode thing. Glancing through some posts over at miui.us, I've noticed two other users report the same thing. I know you don't develop on evo, but any suggestions??

Sorry, but I only have the latest version available..
Can you please help me?
Iv'e tried like a million times and Iv'e read the first post over and over, I just can't make it work on SGS2 and I really want it.
can you explain better how should I install it? all I get is a bootloop and I tried every possible way, I wrote some of the ways on page number 158.

Status
Not open for further replies.