[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please help me?
Iv'e tried like a million times and Iv'e read the first post over and over, I just can't make it work on SGS2 and I really want it.
can you explain better how should I install it? all I get is a bootloop and I tried every possible way, I wrote some of the ways on page number 158.

mine worked fine on latest galnet...just mounted system and installed the zip...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

mine worked fine on latest galnet...just mounted system and installed the zip...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I just need to install installing the overscroll file? without anything else? or should I install the ESCenter/ESRight/ESSwitched first and then install the overscroll file?
I even wiped my phone and installed miui again and couldn't make it work ><

Hi Andy--

When I flash this on top of this week's build (Evo), I get no service. My phone is stuck in airplane mode. If I switch it off in settings, it doesn't ever really turn off. When I go back and look at it, it is on again. When this week's build first came out, the same thing was happening with out flashing your mod. The build was pulled, fixed, and is now back up. Now the rom works fine until I flash ES centered v2 and I get the airplane mode thing. Glancing through some posts over at miui.us, I've noticed two other users report the same thing. I know you don't develop on evo, but any suggestions??

Hi. I'm guessing that the framework.jar is causing the issue. You could remove it from the zip before you flash, the overscrolling won't work but everything else should be OK. Failing that if you look back a couple of pages there was a link posted that was confirmed working on the EVO.
Hope that helps??

damn...that sucks. It's happened before on an older build. I can change the frames and such but never the photos in the MIUI photo widget.

I'll try fixing permissions or something.

Hi. I'm guessing that the framework.jar is causing the issue. You could remove it from the zip before you flash, the overscrolling won't work but everything else should be OK. Failing that if you look back a couple of pages there was a link posted that was confirmed working on the EVO.
Hope that helps??

Sweet, I'll remove the .jar file and try it. I already have an overscroll/edge effect without the mod so I've honestly never really messed with that aspect of your mod. I just HAVE to have my centered clock. I've themed my status bar around it!! If the .jar file only affects the overscroll, that should work fine. Thanks!!!

Andy, just another quick thought... (sorry for the double post)

I just spoke with someone over at miui.us that has your mod working on an evo. He said he thought the file he flashed actually had "10-14" somewhere in the file and not "v2". Is there another version for this week's build floating around somewhere???

OK someone was nice enough to email me a link to the 1.9.9 Center ES.

Now when i try to install this it says something about needing to revert back to Edify Script do to some changes that were required with ROM Manager 3.0 and it also said that Edify no longer being supported by Google.

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks.

I have the latest Galnet on my sgs 2, In clockwork recovery I get an error status 7 ?

Sorry for the noob question but I could do with a little help guys

Hope that helps??

I have an EVO and had the same problem (after flashing the latest, I would get no service). Taking out the framework folder fixed the problem. Thanks!

can anyone upload ESCenter\ESRight for the latest galnet(not sure what version is it) or for 1.9.16?

I have the latest Galnet on my sgs 2, In clockwork recovery I get an error status 7 ?

Sorry for the noob question but I could do with a little help guys

I figured it out myself, I had to mount system .... Thanks for this awesome mod :)

wow es center is fantastic, must be included in every miui roms in settings page, is possible?

there is a way for enable transparent top bar also with golauncher ex or launcher pro plus?

wow es center is fantastic, must be included in every miui roms in settings page, is possible?

there is a way for enable transparent top bar also with golauncher ex or launcher pro plus?

Glad you like it. It used to be included in the settings but it was to much work each week so I created the control app to make my life easier.
As for a transparent status bar, look out for Fridays update! :eek:

Hi,
This is the first time i've applied a mod like this, how can i remove it?

I flashed the zip (overscroll escenterv2) and now my phone is rebooting, FC all over the place. (Desire. Miui - 1.10.7)

i see, we hope so!
i have a suggestion: when i don't have the phone service on, appear tehe no service text, and i think that the carrier logo must be disabled when there is that text

Status
Not open for further replies.