[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Extract system\app\SystemUI.apk.
Go to SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-hdpi\
Replace the file status_bar_background_transparent.9.png with your transparent png file.

I do it for each version and using Total Commander :)

I think you're missing the point of this mod. Sure, there are other ways of doing everything this mod does. But rather than messing about with photoshop making transparent.png's wouldn't it be better if you could adjust the transparency on the fly? So you could go from fully transparent to semi-transparent to fully solid, in any colour you choose without the need to even touch a PC? That's what this Mod is about..

i see, we hope so!
i have a suggestion: when i don't have the phone service on, appear tehe no service text, and i think that the carrier logo must be disabled when there is that text
andy what about this?
if you have a test version with transparent bar i can test on go launcher ex 2.60

Prolly a noob question but I never use it. What is the overscrolling do exactly?

Sent from my Droid X using my fingers.

I think you're missing the point of this mod. Sure, there are other ways of doing everything this mod does. But rather than messing about with photoshop making transparent.png's wouldn't it be better if you could adjust the transparency on the fly? So you could go from fully transparent to semi-transparent to fully solid, in any colour you choose without the need to even touch a PC? That's what this Mod is about..

Thats exactly the point ....and a lovely touch to your already great app ...

I apologize of this has already been asked, I can't search the thread with tapatalk. Is enabling scrolling widget built into this mod?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Hey Andy I can't get your mod to install on my Droid Incredible 2 without losing signal I have already taken the framework.jar file out like someone already suggested but when I do that I can't flash it period. I have used your mod on previous MIUI builds but I can't get it to work on the latest. I did use it on 1.10.8 but ever since 1.10.14 was released its a no go. I even tried going back to 1.10.8 and just using v1 of your mod like I have been using but I can't get it to work anymore. Any advice?

I have the same issue. I'm thinking there might be a manual installation method.

Hey Andy I can't get your mod to install on my Droid Incredible 2 without losing signal I have already taken the framework.jar file out like someone already suggested but when I do that I can't flash it period. I have used your mod on previous MIUI builds but I can't get it to work on the latest. I did use it on 1.10.8 but ever since 1.10.14 was released its a no go. I even tried going back to 1.10.8 and just using v1 of your mod like I have been using but I can't get it to work anymore. Any advice?

If you let me know which version you want , Right, Switched or center. I'll put together a zip without the framework. It should work.
This Friday I'm going back to releasing Overscroll & Non Overscroll versions to cater for you 4g guys...

I used the framework file from the current 10.14 rom and just pasted it into the esright zip file. Had to do it on my pc with 7zip as the mac seems to do things to the zip file on recompression that it doesn't like.

andy about the carrier text google, that is stretched ohorizontally when there is no phone service, can you do something?

I've put a fix in for Friday that hides the (No Service) message if you hide the carrier or have the carrier logo enabled. Hopefully that'll solve your problem?

Rather embarrassed to be asking this but how do i access the MIUI Control Panel shown in OP.
I dont seem to have an icon for this.

Also, with upgrading to the latest MIUI, do i have to wait for a new Extended Settings mod for the new rom?

I love this MOD.
I want it in portuguese (Pt-PT) language.
Can I help you with translation?
Regards

Services.jar isn't in the file?? Hasn't been since I released the MIUI Control Panel App. Glad it's working for you though..

I did notice the file was empty but the mod was not working for me. I had no signal. I then deleted the services file and it worked. Odd

Status
Not open for further replies.