[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope someone can help, maybe Andy will have the knowledge...

I have 1.10.21 running on my DHD and like using the stock launcher, I was thinking of downloading this app as wanted to try disabling wallpaper scrolling.
I also considered having just the one homescreen but the problem with this is, any homescreen wallpaper applied is off center. Is there anyway to have a picture correctly aligned when having only one homescreen.

I initially thought disabling wp scroll would automatically center the picture, is this the case?

Edit:
I just saw this post: Go into Settings > Launcher Settings and turn Wallpaper Scrolling on. Go back to your home screen and scroll until the wallpaper is centered as you like it. Then go back into settings and turn wallpaper scrolling off again
But my question regarding only having one homescreen still remains.

Andy (or anyone else that might know), Droid Incredible running MIUI-110070 with Launcher 7. Successfully flashed the mod with no notable issues but one. Now when I scroll down the notification bar while the phone is plugged in to my computer, the mount icon BLEW UP!!!!!....it's huge. Debugging, etc. remains fine, size and shape of icons and text, etc. in notif bar have no issues.

Any ideas on how to fix/workaround? Not the end of the world, just annoying as hell.

Thanks all.

Hi, my current ROM is [ROM][2.3.7] MIUI 1.10.21 for Infuse. I download http://android.gcfam.net/devs/andy/1.10.21/Extended_Settings/Overscroll/ and when flashing (blue CWM v5.0.2.6), i got

Please help. thx

Hi.. I use a program called SIAM for mounting phones prior to flashing but not all phones are supported. You could ask the dev to add your phone to the list, here's the link SIAM Failing that, if you know how to use ADB then you could just push the files to your phone individually.

I hope someone can help, maybe Andy will have the knowledge...

I have 1.10.21 running on my DHD and like using the stock launcher, I was thinking of downloading this app as wanted to try disabling wallpaper scrolling.
I also considered having just the one homescreen but the problem with this is, any homescreen wallpaper applied is off center. Is there anyway to have a picture correctly aligned when having only one homescreen.

I initially thought disabling wp scroll would automatically center the picture, is this the case?

Edit:
I just saw this post: Go into Settings > Launcher Settings and turn Wallpaper Scrolling on. Go back to your home screen and scroll until the wallpaper is centered as you like it. Then go back into settings and turn wallpaper scrolling off again
But my question regarding only having one homescreen still remains.

I've had a few comments about the wallpaper not being centered correctly. I don't have a fix or workaround at the moment. But I will look into it...

Andy (or anyone else that might know), Droid Incredible running MIUI-110070 with Launcher 7. Successfully flashed the mod with no notable issues but one. Now when I scroll down the notification bar while the phone is plugged in to my computer, the mount icon BLEW UP!!!!!....it's huge. Debugging, etc. remains fine, size and shape of icons and text, etc. in notif bar have no issues.

Any ideas on how to fix/workaround? Not the end of the world, just annoying as hell.

Thanks all.

It could be that the resources on the ROM you're using are slightly different. Have you tried changing the carrier settings? Maybe try turning off the carrier logo, that's just a guess though...

Andy I flashed ESCenter.V1.zip and it was working fine. I tried to hide the AM/PM setting and it all went pear shaped. The status/notification bar force closed and disappeared completely, along with anything that was on it. I had to do a nandroid restore to get it back. All the other settings are fine so far.

Not complaining, just letting you know. Also is there any way to keep a custom carrier icon on the bar with other notification icons? Mine vanishes as soon as any other icon shows up.

Samsung Mesmerize

Hi, I've been using the extended settings for MIUI for quite some time now and with 1.10.21 I am having problems with my signal icon in the status bar not showing any signal at all.

Is there anyway I can fix this or help provide information to shed some insight? Please advise. I really like this modification, it just adds that extra touch to a personalized phone.

Do you have the same issue with the Non Overscroll version?
If you've tried the Overscroll version you must do the following :-
Re-apply 1.10.21. Make sure it's working ,then flash the non overscroll version.

I have the same problem on my OG Droid, I tried the non overscroll version and it makes my phone freeze at the M. But I'm enjoying this mod on my Droid X

"Without man, there is no problem, no man no problem." -Stalin

Andy I flashed ESCenter.V1.zip and it was working fine. I tried to hide the AM/PM setting and it all went pear shaped. The status/notification bar force closed and disappeared completely, along with anything that was on it. I had to do a nandroid restore to get it back. All the other settings are fine so far.

Not complaining, just letting you know. Also is there any way to keep a custom carrier icon on the bar with other notification icons? Mine vanishes as soon as any other icon shows up.
That's what v2 fixes. Enjoy.

Latest versions have been uploaded. Slight change this week. There are just two versions. Overscroll and Non Overscroll. Pick the one you want then open the control app and choose the layout you like. To apply the layout, either reboot or go into Theme manager, edit theme, select status bar , choose your theme (can be the one you're on or a different one) and apply.
Hope that makes sense? Let me know how it goes..

Andy

not to be rude but the latest update shuts off my network.

I remembered this happened once before. Just warning everyone

I love that its only one file now though haha

I'm not sure what I've done but I get this on my lockscreen now. Any ideas before I wipe everything and start again.

1319820350746.jpg

battery icon is gone in last package
Same for me. Not a big deal because I'm using switched layout and Batteryminder pro for battery icon in notification bar.

Also the car mode is displayed instead of sync icon while sync google account.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

nice going on intergrating layout changes in this new version. I how ever have to confirm that the battery icon is missing...the only battery indicator that works is top bar....

Even after selecting the battery option in both the MIUI extended settings app that Andy provides along with the settings in the rom and resetting each time, I still dont have a battery icon.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Hey guys. I'm new in MIUI, installed it a few days ago to my Galaxy S2, and now i saw this thing...it's just awesome...it would be more awesome if i could even install it. I have MIUI Build number-1.10.21, and i've downloaded a version of Extended settings for my MIUI version, and when i try to install it from recovery, it says "Installation aborted (Status 7)"

What should i do? Please any of you guys help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.