New Modification Monitor app

nAFaNyA

Members
Mar 9, 2013
Hello, friends.
Xiaomi Mi-2. MIUIv5 3.3.8 (last). Application (system app) attached.

I have a suggestion\request. I ask you to add "Daily Traffic" to the "Monitor". Presently it has only "Monthly traffic".
The fact is that my tariff gives 100 megabytes per day, and our native Monitor can't be configured with it. I have to always adjust and fix it via requesting command to operator to find out how much megabytes available at this time, and input this figures in monitor. Only after that it will count\take traffic correctly until the end of the day.

One more thing, also it need to add an oportunity to set parametr from what time the day is started. For example, on my tariff the new day starts (traffic refreshing - new 100 megabytes) from 03:00 to 03:00 UTC+4 (Moscow).

I will be very grateful if this idea deserves attention.

I think I am not one who would be the thing to help out.

Attachments

• NetworkAssistant.apk
    598.2 KB · Views: 139
Its already there... Just tap on the top bar in monitor app and there is option for select week, month or day traffic...

Its already there... Just tap on the top bar in monitor app and there is option for select week, month or day traffic...
Do you mean traffic stats (traffic yesterday\today\this month) ? I do not need it.

For calculation no any options to select day or week traffic. Only month...

Do you mean traffic stats (traffic yesterday\today\this month) ? I do not need it.

For calculation no any options to select day or week traffic. Only month...
Can't find.

Can you screenshot ot something else...?
ah.. understand.. you didnt mean stats but traffic alert... so.. its not there... you are right....

Just tap on the top bar in monitor app and there is option for select week
11.jpg

Try Settings > Status Bar > Enable 'Show Flow Details'. This should give you a bar on the bottom of your notification drawer with your daily data usage. I don't know how to enable a daily limit in the monitor, but this should be better than nothing!

I second that request. Many of us have a daily cap. It would be nice to have a daily traffic usage warning.
I agree with jwchips that having the daily info in the notification drawer is better than nothing, but I still have hopes.
After all, Miui is improving the android experience, therefore we are getting spoiled ;)