Mokee's Custom ROM Only CM 10.2 Now !!!

I have a weird issue with Mokee. There are some Apps that I install via the file explorer that dissappear after i reboot the phone. Do you have any idea what it might be?

I have a weird issue I have true Dualboot enabled I did and full data/cache wipe and dalvik cache wipe I installed your rom but when I installed the latest version of play store v4.3.11 and i try to open it, it never responds does anyone have the same issue and is there a resolution to my problem thank you for your time and great work on the rom by the way.

The one you should download is gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip . Sort them by modification time and download de newest one. Simply put the .rar in the phones root and flash them as a normal rom

Totally forgot i would have to flash new gapps as there was a system jump thanks very much you've been really helpful another thing how do you 100% get rid of the chinese language options on the keyboard and in other apps on this rom.

You dont have to flash Gapps if you use latest LOSP 23-09 build though it is v4.3
You have to edit the XML after creating language folder and all.. it is a bit complicated, but you can do it. Honestly i dont know exactly how to do it.
You should contact some Chinese devs here or in miui.com

Is anyone else having a problem installing Apps on Mokee? they keep dissapearing in my phone
Sometimes it happens for me also. Although not with all apps. So far i had that issue with Voip apps - Tango & Freepp . The rest have no issues !

Sometimes it happens for me also. Although not with all apps. So far i had that issue with Voip apps - Tango & Freepp . The rest have no issues !
That´s exactly what i´m talking. I tryied to install some games and after i reboot the phone they are not there, there is only the icon of the app in the desktop. It´s almost like some Poe´s story...

Mokee's ROM Updated 27th September ... Guys, have a look.
Download link & Changelog updated on the first page. Enjoy :p

Reactions: Caztiel
I´ve updated to 20130927 just now. The app issue is still there... But i think the DeadLock is solved. I´ll be testing it today. Also i´ll see if the battery consumption is better or not.

Xiaomi 2/2S Magic Fun v4.3

Update Log:
27-09-2013:
1, the latest update to the magic source.
2, the latest kernel update autumn big repair recording noise problems.
3, audio optimize, repair, ring sounds and talk sometimes silent small problem.

Can someone please guide me how to install this rom?
I'm interested on the no.3 fix, as I am having issue with voice on call issue.
Currently I have applied fastboot developer 3.9.27 rom to my phone.
I believe both partitions now are having the same rom.