Mokee's Custom ROM Only CM 10.2 Now !!!

@phani: how do i check whether my phone is going into deep sleep or not ? & which apps are preventing my phone from going into deep sleep ?
I really have no idea whether it is good if a phone goes into deep sleep when i am not using it or not !!! I know i am computer illiterate... but i want to learn..
Can you please tell me ? i installed both cpu spy & better battery stats.... should i upload the log file here for better understanding ?
waiting for your reply soon !

Do we have a mirror for MoKee ?
I would like to test this rom, but it's very hard to download.

I've just installed new Mokee rom, but still have same problem as previous version: No matter if I switch wifi on or off, when I check battery status, it appears as always on. I think battery drain will be here for me again. Besides, Focal pics are 90º rotated.
I'll test it a few days

I've just installed new Mokee rom, but still have same problem as previous version: No matter if I switch wifi on or off, when I check battery status, it appears as always on. I think battery drain will be here for me again. Besides, Focal pics are 90º rotated.
I'll test it a few days

I've flashed last MoKee's 4.3 version several times in the past two days each time changing my setup in order to deal with the battery drain issue which is still present in this update and never faced the Wifi issue you mention. If you haven't already, try to flash the Rom again after a full wipe but first make sure you have deactivated the Wifi!
Concerning the battery drain, I've managed to reduce it through deactivating almost all appearance tweaks (including PIE, theming etc.), disabling all unnecessary system apps and removing other apps that were using CPU and consuming battery. However I still have a battery drain of 2-3% per hour which I still regard as intolerable.
One thing for sure: the transparent theme I was using was causing the phone to become slower!

Anyone here using headsets? Can you confirm headset button is not working properly? (both 4.2.2 & 4.3 roms)
On 4.3 rom I've had issue when i could not wake phone with one power button click - sometimes i needed up to 5 click to wake phone

same thing happened with me also !
not only is waking the phone difficult, but the person on other side of the call cannot hear my voice on any of the VOIPs & regular calls also !
what could be the problem ? i confirmed it with MIUI version, that my headsets are working perfectly in MIUI all versions.. but not in 4.2 & 4.3 , immaterial of the developers of these ROMs...
Can any experts help us pls... :)

I wonder if 4.3 AOSP has headset issues, so to know if that is xiaomi's kernel fault or CM's

same thing happened with me also !
not only is waking the phone difficult, but the person on other side of the call cannot hear my voice on any of the VOIPs & regular calls also !
what could be the problem ? i confirmed it with MIUI version, that my headsets are working perfectly in MIUI all versions.. but not in 4.2 & 4.3 , immaterial of the developers of these ROMs...
Can any experts help us pls... :)

I'm not using headset, and everything is fine for me, Idle battery drain is gone but while using the phone drain is higher than miui, so i installed trickster mod app and down-clocked cpu to 918mhz and gpu to 200 mhz its same as power saving mode of MIUI. I'm able to wakeup my device with just one click, I don't know why you people are complaining for everything, i can upload my battery stats if some one wants to have a look at it.

@phani: how do i check whether my phone is going into deep sleep or not ? & which apps are preventing my phone from going into deep sleep ?
I really have no idea whether it is good if a phone goes into deep sleep when i am not using it or not !!! I know i am computer illiterate... but i want to learn..
Can you please tell me ? i installed both cpu spy & better battery stats.... should i upload the log file here for better understanding ?
waiting for your reply soon !

In cpu spy check that phone is hitting most of the time at deep sleep if its not hitting open battery stats and c for partial wakelocks and google the same you might find a solution

It must be in deep sleep state for most of the time

PS: I was sick , got viral fever so couldn't come online for 2 days, now feeling ok

I'm uploading the battery details, please check I'm very happy with battery , I'm getting almost 2.5 days with 3100mah battery
Screenshot_2013-09-08-11-04-33[1].png
Screenshot_2013-09-08-11-05-17[1].png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-08-11-04-45[1].png
    Screenshot_2013-09-08-11-04-45[1].png
    46.5 KB · Views: 188
  • Screenshot_2013-09-08-11-04-55[1].png
    Screenshot_2013-09-08-11-04-55[1].png
    70.4 KB · Views: 203
  • Screenshot_2013-09-08-11-05-27[1].png
    Screenshot_2013-09-08-11-05-27[1].png
    120.6 KB · Views: 203
I don't know why you people are complaining for everything
Because functions they want still do not work properly?
If something is working for you that does not mean it should work for everyone. Phones are different even of same model.

Fresh release of our beloved MoKee 4.3!!!

MK43.0-aries-130908-RELEASE.zip

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=742002609&uk=2988651844/

Changelog
20130908:
1. An update to magic interesting source
2. increasing the unlock gesture
3. FC and repair telecommunications version can not access issues;
4. can not send and receive MMS fix the problem, China Unicom version of the test is normal, Telecom version unmeasured
5. in the absence of repair information APK contacts Click to add the recipient side "+" when the FC problems;
(translated from Chinese using google automatic translation)

Flashing method as usual:

Full wipe required if coming from any ROM else than MoKee 4.3 (cm10.2)
In case of updating of an older MoKee 4.3 version, just wipe cache and dalvic cache is required
In both of the above cases, you need to flash again the respective version of Gapps (gapps-jb-20130813)

For those who are not familiar with this particular ROM, it is a cm10.2 (android 4.3) build, equipped with several interesting tweaks! Its most important issue is its problematic battery performance (there is a battery drain but in this thread there are several tips for its restriction to a tolerable point).

Happy flashing / updating!!! ;)

Reactions: MSephiroth
Is headset button issue fixed?

I know as much as you do: I'm still downloading the zip file. But to tell you the truth, the changelog doesn't let us hope that any of our issues have been fixed... :(
However, it's a matter of time to find everything out.

hmm.... i think we should forget about mokee & cofface .. because M1cha is developing a superb v4.3 ROM...
I am loving it...

MK43.0-aries-130908-RELEASE.zip
No, headset still working incorrectly

i think we should forget about mokee & cofface
I don't think so. It's not time yet. M1cha is great, still he is alone. Currently his rom is not working at all for m2s and camera is not working. Previously no-one was able to fix camera in CM roms until Xiami made a driver, so this could be most complex issue and can potentially be unresolvable.

Reactions: treiliert
@Tubecat the release you are quoting above is not the latest. Wait to try the today's version to give us an accurate feedback

in the middle of that process.... will update once we get a working build... all thanks to M1cha.

No, headset still working incorrectly

I don't think so. It's not time yet. M1cha is great, still he is alone. Currently his rom is not working at all for m2s and camera is not working. Previously no-one was able to fix camera in CM roms until Xiami made a driver, so this could be most complex issue and can potentially be unresolvable.
Well the kernel is open source now so Xiaomi don't need to update anymore...... Kinda.

Ha gaaaay

Well the kernel is open source now so Xiaomi don't need to update anymore...... Kinda.

Ha gaaaay

OS kernel still bugged and not 100% functional, so while not as ideal as Xiaomi opening its kernel sources, closed kernel updates are still meaningful.

Using this ROM as my daily driver for some time now and everything is perfect.. No excessive battery drain.. 2-3% battery drain overnight (8hours), performance is on par with other ROMs.. antutu scores are ~22000 (using Mi2). This is probably The most complete ROM I've ever used on any android device to date(its mostly the device though). anyway.. I was wondering if there is a new update out,if so, could someone point me in the right direction? and if its possible to use m1chas kernel with this ROM?
Many thanks to OP for creating this thread..

Using this ROM as my daily driver for some time now and everything is perfect.. No excessive battery drain.. 2-3% battery drain overnight (8hours), performance is on par with other ROMs.. antutu scores are ~22000 (using Mi2). This is probably The most complete ROM I've ever used on any android device to date(its mostly the device though). anyway.. I was wondering if there is a new update out,if so, could someone point me in the right direction? and if its possible to use m1chas kernel with this ROM?
Many thanks to OP for creating this thread..

save and check always this site for updates. I just noticed there is an update dated 09.16 (yesterday).

http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/thread-7943546-1-1.html

Happy downloading and updating!