Mokee's Custom ROM Only CM 10.2 Now !!!

For now, i want performance... so i will stick to Knight ROM latest version v1.7 !
then i want to try the Smartisan OS modified version released today !
then i will see the difference & then i will try Mokee's ROM by love which is posted above.

Tried recent 4.2.2 Mokee
Battery is draining less, but still present. 7 hours idle with wifi on - 23%
Also headset button is working incorrectly for me. When I press it phone registers a hover on touchscreen in upper center area(???) if double pressed - a click.

here is the latest, Full wipe required:

MK43.0-aries-130905-RELEASE.zip

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?uk=2988651844&shareid=2530147091

http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/thread-7943546-1-1.html

Update log:
20130905:
1 An update to the latest source code;
2, the abolition of sliding back gesture;
3, the point is not on the screen to solve the occasional problem (please test);
4, telecom version of the source code with the previous versions have not changed, some people will be reflected in the telecommunications version of FC, already make clean before compiling, please telecom version of the test whether there are problems;
5, this version requires please double clear after the brush into, do not cover the installation, or can not solve the led lights and cpu frequency issues;
20130903:
1, the latest update to the magic interesting source;
2, the solution QQ to information led lamp does not light problem;
3, the solution set - the highest frequency of the CPU performance in question;
4, adding slide back gesture support;

I think the battery drain issue will still be there because xiaomi close source kernel is still being used. But it would be great if somebody could confirm this.

Thanks a ton Biahriel!

how is the battery life in this build bro ?
fed up of fast draining in v4.3 !

me too bro,
but let's don't forget first to thank biahriel and everyone who brings us pieces of news and links about new releases.

I think the battery drain issue will still be there because xiaomi close source kernel is still being used. But it would be great if somebody could confirm this.

Thanks a ton Biahriel!

Guys Guys Guys,

Battery drain is not there in the latest build posted by biahriel, my overnight drain with default battery for 8hrs is 3% , yes you heard it right, Wonderful rom with exciting new features compared to old rom, since source has been updated , you will find many features useful

@manhor,@treiliert
After you use this, it will become your daily eom, becuase its 4.3, smooth and stable with zero bugs and battery is efficient , Kernel is latest one not updated in git though however love_dcp got hands on it, i think internally managed, Kernel is compiled on Sep 2nd :)

@manhor,
Your dev sheepkx didn't solve the problem of battery drain, love_dcp did ;) ;)
Just kidding bro

Anyways thanks biahriel and hope this feedback helps someone specially treilert and manohar, who experiment with new rom as and well it gets released

And guys here please install cpu spy and better battery stats, please check cpu spy whether rom is hitting deep sleep or not if its waiting @ 384mhz for longer time without hitting deep sleep check for the app which is keeping awake through better battery stats and freeze the app through titanium backup

@ manhor please update the post and explain all the guys here in 1st post

Guys Guys Guys,

Battery drain is not there in the latest build posted by biahriel, my overnight drain with default battery for 8hrs is 3% , yes you heard it right, Wonderful rom with exciting new features compared to old rom, since source has been updated , you will find many features useful

@manhor,@treiliert
After you use this, it will become your daily eom, becuase its 4.3, smooth and stable with zero bugs and battery is efficient , Kernel is latest one not updated in git though however love_dcp got hands on it, i think internally managed, Kernel is compiled on Sep 2nd :)

@manhor,
Just kidding bro

Anyways thanks biahriel and hope this feedback helps someone specially treilert and manohar, who experiment with new rom as and well it gets released

And guys here please install cpu spy and better battery stats, please check cpu spy whether rom is hitting deep sleep or not if its waiting @ 384mhz for longer time without hitting deep sleep check for the app which is keeping awake through better battery stats and freeze the app through titanium backup

Thanks mate. I'll be installing this now :D

Guys Guys Guys,

@manhor,@treiliert

@manhor,
Just kidding bro

thanks a lot phani,
have already installed and setup and I am checking its battery performance, hoping to confirm you!
However, while setting up, I felt something like a slight lug, but it might be out of CPU overload or just my idea.
I'll report back anything worth noticing, positive or negative. ;)

cannot connect to local wifi with latest build. anyone with the same problem?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 2

cannot connect to local wifi with latest build. anyone with the same problem?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 2

I don't have this problem. Have you enabled TDB (True Dual Boot) in CWM, cause I've read about similar problems in relation with TDB.
If not, wipe everything and flash again.

my overnight drain with default battery for 8hrs is 3%
This is for recent 4.3 build? or 4.2.2? My recent 4.2.2 overnight is 23%
Do you have headset? Are headset buttons working properly?

Yes guys, I can confirm that the battery drain is gone. Now the Rom is my daily driver.
The problem was a service called SystemUpdateService under google services which was preventing the phone to enter real deep sleep. Now that service is disabled by default, so no battery drain on sleeping mode.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 usando Tapatalk 4

Just installed the above rom. Using Setcpu profiles, better battery stats and cpu spy. Will post back with results on battery drain. So far it has been draining at around 1% every 15 mins or so but on heavy use - 3dmark and antutu included. Getting excellent performance from 3d mark - 13247 score. antutu my score has dropped but not all that much- getting 26299.

Attachments

• 1016996_10151832213947103_530494716_n.jpg
    1016996_10151832213947103_530494716_n.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 186
Guys Guys Guys,

hi phani,
can you please just name some of the new features you found?
thanks

here is the latest, Full wipe required
Full wipe with CWM TDB enables means what exactly?

double clear after the brush into
What exactly does that mean?
I need to clear data/cache/dalvik twice in a row? Or with booting in system?

hi phani,
can you please just name some of the new features you found?
thanks

I mentioned in contrast to Mokee 42.2
In lights and display
Battery lights have been included
In tiles if we choose a tile it gets disabled in selection menu(so no repetition of tiles), Rest need to explore as CM source gets updated we will have new features

I mentioned in contrast to Mokee 42.2
In lights and display
Battery lights have been included
In tiles if we choose a tile it gets disabled in selection menu(so no repetition of tiles), Rest need to explore as CM source gets updated we will have new features

I missed that.
Thanks

I have same issue on MoKee 4.3 too — headset button works as "tap" in upper center area of the screen

@Phani, what about the headset problem in the latest build?
I have noticed this strange problem of persons on other side of the call not hearing me exclusively in v4.3 & v4.2.2 builds !
I saw few users report the same problem also... i tried with few headphones also, same results...
Can you pls test it & confirm such problem is not there ?
Excited to flash this build soon after i get the confirmation !
Thanks for tipping phani, i will soon update this thread with relevant info...:cool:

manohar, I have headset issues on both 4.3 and 4.2.2
I even brushed back QDT to make sure headset is not dead. QDT14 works fine