Mokee's Custom ROM Only CM 10.2 Now !!!

manohar

Members
Jun 6, 2013
Xiaomi 2/2S Magic Fun v4.3

Update Log:
27-09-2013:
1, the latest update to the magic source.
2, the latest kernel update autumn big repair recording noise problems.
3, audio optimize, repair, ring sounds and talk sometimes silent small problem.

Download:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1vGIyl

Basic Information
rom name Magic Fun ROM Xiaomi 2/2S
Android version 4.3
Based versions 4.3
Test models Xiaomi 2
Fit models Xiaomi 2, Xiaomi 2S
Release date 2013-08-29
ROM makers
@ Little Prince Sean

ROM Description:
MoKee OS is MoKee group based on Google AOSP and CM7 source development model for a specific third-party ROM. Is committed to providing a more stable, easier to use, more powerful, in line with Chinese users to use third-party firmware. ROM will give priority to the expansion of mobile phone users in functionality, performance speed, standby battery life, user experience and other needs. As a mobile phone user to meet the communications products based on the needs, in-depth, comprehensive self-concept UI style creation.

005044fivjvesufincfzsv.png.thumb.jpg
005046gw6wkvvvwiffwcuw.png.thumb.jpg

Update log:
1, add slide back gesture. (Highly recommended!)
2, fix LED lights do not flicker.
3, the latest update to the magic interesting source.

Download
(29th August - latest version )

Source :
bbs.xiaomi.cn

Bugs are not there at present....
due to inconsistant reports about battery drain, i cannot confirm that it is there. & also it is not mentioned in the developer's original thread.... so pls users if you want to comment on it, show here the proof pls....

I must admit that it is not my hard work or my idea, i have just collected the information on the internet & posted here for someone who can use it in English. The credit must go to the Original Author/ creator of this ROM - Mokee !!!

I will update the download links once the latest builds are released with changelog....

Support me for what i am doing & please give me suggestions if there is something in some area where i have to improve ! I am open for suggestions... & I am doing this for fun & for personal interests. not for profits. So be kind to me please !;)

Last edited:
Finally, we got the thread ;) Good work! I think it will be very useful to show the bugs on the first post. Not all the little things people whine about, but development bugs like the one that causes a big battery drain in sleep mode that I've read about.

Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: treiliert
manohar

Thanks for posting this ROM. I've tested it when it was 4.2.2 and I not used in daly bases because not one music player has the functions of MIUI, otherwise was great to have HALO and PIE in our MI-2.

The keyboard if I remember well was a little buggy but I've installed stock AOSP keyboard and other things are fine.

Please put the original thread as a reference and as well new updates.

I prefer player pro over miui music player. Its much more accurate finding lyrics and artist pictures

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

Reactions: manohar
manohar

Thanks for posting this ROM. I've tested it when it was 4.2.2 and I not used in daly bases because not one music player has the functions of MIUI, otherwise was great to have HALO and PIE in our MI-2.

The keyboard if I remember well was a little buggy but I've installed stock AOSP keyboard and other things are fine.

Please put the original thread as a reference and as well new updates.

No , i think it is because of chinese pinyin keyboard.
Once you install Honami xperia / your preferred custom keyboard, that problem is not there....

it gives me 25646 in Antutu benchmark.
i didnt check other benchmark softwares.
3 sec video bug is not there... it is long gone for now....

a, very good, has it the themes support from cyanogenmod? what about stock cyanogenmod 10.2? has it 3 sec video bug and good benchmark? also can i flash it without wipe data? or i wil lget bootloop? thanks

At present it has got 2 themes working perfectly... like Sony Xperia & Aluminium Theme.
It will improve as we get closer & closer to the Final build of CM 10.2 by Mokee.

At present it has got 2 themes working perfectly... like Sony Xperia & Aluminium Theme.
It will improve as we get closer & closer to the Final build of CM 10.2 by Mokee.

I am using Mokee's last update and have applied successfully the transparent theme. So, it supports so far at least 3 themes.

Reactions: dextructor
i have used it for 3 days and i can says its a very fast,stable rom.camera app is better from miui stock,but didnt find any HDR settings.
i didnt try latest version but it seems mokee does a very good job ..

No , i think it is because of chinese pinyin keyboard.
Once you install Honami xperia / your preferred custom keyboard, that problem is not there....
manohar

Yes, this pinyin keyboard was messing it all, I'm not a fan of Sony keyboards but it's worth as an option too.

When I was talking about the source, was really the MoKee forum. That's the original thread, to understand a little better use some translator tool.

http://bbs.mfunz.com/thread-838054-1-1.html

I prefer player pro over miui music player. Its much more accurate finding lyrics and artist pictures

deini

Agree that is a good player, and the accuracy for the covers and lyrics are precise in most cases. But don't have HD covers and synced lyrics as MIUI

Reactions: manohar
Xiaomi 2/2S Magic Fun v4.3

Basic Information
rom name Magic Fun ROM Xiaomi 2/2S
Android version 4.3
Based versions 4.3
Test models Xiaomi 2
Fit models Xiaomi 2, Xiaomi 2S
Release date 2013-08-29
ROM makers
@ Little Prince Sean

ROM Description:
MoKee OS is MoKee group based on Google AOSP and CM7 source development model for a specific third-party ROM. Is committed to providing a more stable, easier to use, more powerful, in line with Chinese users to use third-party firmware. ROM will give priority to the expansion of mobile phone users in functionality, performance speed, standby battery life, user experience and other needs. As a mobile phone user to meet the communications products based on the needs, in-depth, comprehensive self-concept UI style creation.

005044fivjvesufincfzsv.png.thumb.jpg
005046gw6wkvvvwiffwcuw.png.thumb.jpg

Update log:
1, add slide back gesture. (Highly recommended!)
2, fix LED lights do not flicker.
3, the latest update to the magic interesting source.

Download
(29th August - latest version )

Source :
bbs.xiaomi.cn

Bugs are not there at present....
due to inconsistant reports about battery drain, i cannot confirm that it is there. & also it is not mentioned in the developer's original thread.... so pls users if you want to comment on it, show here the proof pls....

I must admit that it is not my hard work or my idea, i have just collected the information on the internet & posted here for someone who can use it in English. The credit must go to the Original Author/ creator of this ROM - Mokee !!!

I will update the download links once the latest builds are released with changelog....

Support me for what i am doing & please give me suggestions if there is something in some area where i have to improve ! I am open for suggestions... & I am doing this for fun & for personal interests. not for profits. So be kind to me please !;)
Do you report bugs from this thread?

Ha gaaaay

Im trying it right now. I love the way pie and halo are included in the xiaomi. 3g working with normality. Nice Job

Yeah had the latest build running for a day now.

It's blazing fast and no excessive battery drain visible.

At least it's not consuming more power than MIUI does.

Might become my daily driver depending on how it does the next few days.

Not going to recharge today either, want to see how far I get on battery.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 4

Reactions: dextructor
I'm sorry but I confirm that there is battery drain while in idle state.

@manohar the transparent theme is very nice but it's paid. pm me your email and I'll send it to you.

use battery saver pro bro ! i have the same amount of battery drain as when i am using MIUI !
you can PM me the link after uploading it to dropbox account !

use battery saver pro bro ! i have the same amount of battery drain as when i am using MIUI !
you can PM me the link after uploading it to dropbox account !

Hi,
check your inbox. I just sent you a link. But since I've never done that before, let me know if it worked.
I'm going to give battery saver pro a try. Thanks

hi. great rom. but is it possible that the energy controll option is now missing for the notification bar. i just get those useless and not configurable tiles which came with 4.2.2. or am i blind. in older mokee releases it was allways included.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 2

Don't expect too much saving, the problem seems to be in kernel

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4