Mokee's Custom ROM Only CM 10.2 Now !!!

Agreed Medina... that's what we were expecting from you. Thanks for educating us with patience....
Kudos to you.... sorry if i have irritated you.

Hi, I installed Mokee this morning and so far, I'm quite happy with this ROM. I installed Nova Launcher because with Mokee launcher, I didn't get a proper 5x6 grid. Focal doesn't work as expected: Pics are rotated and sphere doesn't work. As for battery, it's not as bad as I expected: 13 hours on, 3 and a half hours with display on and still 10% left. I'll keep on testing this week.

Hi everyone, unfortunatly all cm 4.2 and 4.3 roms are suffering from the dreaded Bluetooth drop out syndrome, ive installed this rom on my mi2s and tried to connect to my thb bury car kit and it connects then after a few seconds it drops out. The only rom of 4.2 that works fully bluetooth is zenon hd rom but we would need to extract the bluetooth module from it and use it in this Mokee rom then all will be perfect.

Any idea if we could do this extraction and implementation to make this all work. ??

Don't worry got a personal interest in this as well hehe.

Thanks for figuring this out in the first place, didn't notice it so far.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

Hi Manohar, Treiliert

Can you please comment on idle battery drain, I'm thinking to try it. As i posted in smartisan thread my battery got drained only 4% for 9 hrs(idle time) , I think CM 10.2 has fast dormancy bug or is it because its android 4.3 and kernel is not good, If you can comment on idle battery drain i will give a try today night :)

Edit : Treiliert if you tried CM 10.1 , comment battery performance of that one too compared to Mokee

Hi Manohar, Treiliert

Can you please comment on idle battery drain, I'm thinking to try it. As i posted in smartisan thread my battery got drained only 4% for 9 hrs(idle time) , I think CM 10.2 has fast dormancy bug or is it because its android 4.3 and kernel is not good, If you can comment on idle battery drain i will give a try today night :)

Edit : Treiliert if you tried CM 10.1 , comment battery performance of that one too compared to Mokee

hi Phani,

to my opinion (manohar is not yet convinced about that) Mokee’s battery life while in idle state sucks. I have experienced abrupt battery drops up to 5% within minutes with the phone locked.
However, following manohar’s recommendations (and yours of course), with the combined use of system tuner pro, battery saver pro and CrossBreeder Mod (you will read in the threads that this Mod doesn’t apply to android 4.3 Roms, but I still get better battery stats with it) I am not facing this problem any longer. Now, my hourly battery consumption with the phone in idle state is 1-2%, which I regard as normal.
I must also mention, that the above combination of applications and mods automatically reduces my max cpu frequencies to 384mhz, producing periodically some glitches and some other minor graphic issues but nothing serious. I think its battery saver pro that causes this, because when I disabled the application’s CPU control, my max CPU freq was restored to 1242mhz but I faced again battery drain.
Concluding, with the above combination of energy saving apps and mods, with all syncing processes disabled and sensors off, with only 2G connections etc etc there is no battery drain while in idle state with Mokee’s ROM. Try it yourself. The ROM itself is fantastic! A totally different experience as compared to cofface’s ROM.
take care!

After the installation of this ROM, I stopped trying any other ROM and concentrated myself in solving the battery drain issue of this ROM, in order to enjoy a full experience of it.

Did you try CM 10.1? I'm considering it to try today
I think our kernel isn't optimized for android 4.3, I will give it a try and come back to you :)
Because in smartisan os without any mods i'm getting better battery life while in idling, if you are wiling you also try in other system for a day we will compare our battery performances, i conveyed same to afterburner also

Did you try CM 10.1? I'm considering it to try today
I think our kernel isn't optimized for android 4.3, I will give it a try and come back to you :)
Because in smartisan os without any mods i'm getting better battery life while in idling, if you are wiling you also try in other system for a day we will compare our battery performances, i conveyed same to afterburner also

I'll try a different ROM only If I am convinced that it has no bugs, including battery drain. As for smartisan os, I don't like its GUI. I would prefer to go back to MIUI, which is nice and bugs-free instead of using smartisan. However, your recommendations and reviews of other ROMs are always welcome!!@!

I'll try a different ROM only If I am convinced that it has no bugs, including battery drain. As for smartisan os, I don't like its GUI. I would prefer to go back to MIUI, which is nice and bugs-free instead of using smartisan. However, your recommendations and reviews of other ROMs are always welcome!!@!

CM 10.1 also has ZERO bugs , only need to check battery performance, we both will try it, What do you say???

CM 10.1 also has ZERO bugs , only need to check battery performance, we both will try it, What do you say???

Be my guest. Once you try it and report that the battery performance is ok, I'll install it immediately. Until then, I'll stick with Mokee's with my current setup, now that I have reached a good battery performance. I hope you understand me, do you?

With the CM 10.1 last night I had a drop of 2% of the battery (23:00->7:30 17%->15%), I set the governor to ondemand and min freq CPU 3..MHZ (don't remember)

Reactions: phani
Be my guest. Once you try it and report that the battery performance is ok, I'll install it immediately. Until then, I'll stick with Mokee's with my current setup, now that I have reached a good battery performance. I hope you understand me, do you?

Ok fine understood :)

With the CM 10.1 last night I had a drop of 2% of the battery (23:00->7:30 17%->15%), I set the governor to ondemand and min freq CPU 3..MHZ (don't remember)

Can you detail your report please
Don't worry about cpu because it will be in deep sleep
I just want to know the settings like , only 2g networks, data on, sync off etc etc

Edit : I will try it for sure today night and report tomorrow, by the way are you using CM 10.1 of cofface or grondim???

Last CM 10.1 of cofface (20130727)
3g networks (at my house sucks 2g and often loses the signal), data off, wi-fi off, sync on (but without data/wi-fi does not synchronize ... I think)
I installed gemini to remove the app to autorun (FB, Whatsapp etc etc)

Last CM 10.1 of cofface (20130728)
3g networks (at my house sucks 2g and often loses the signal), data off, wi-fi off, sync on (but without data/wi-fi does not synchronize ... I think)
I installed gemini to remove the app to autorun (FB, Whatsapp etc etc)

Hmm so finally i will try CM 10.1 latest by cofface

Mokee's ROM with Fly on Mod & Battery saver is giving me very good battery life. Infact better then when i was using crossbreeder.
in 8 hours it came down from 77 to 72 without touching it & wifi off ! with crossbreeder, it was around 12 % !
Now you know right ?

Mokee's ROM with Fly on Mod & Battery saver is giving me very good battery life. Infact better then when i was using crossbreeder.
in 8 hours it came down from 77 to 72 without touching it & wifi off ! with crossbreeder, it was around 12 % !
Now you know right ?

Manohar are toy sure you have init.d support?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, Mokke has init.d support by default.
I've tried this ROM and like it, but it's not as stable as MIUI, and there a little lag on transitions (you can see it if you enable "strict mode" in development options)
Also, for me the HDR function in camera is a really big loss.
I really hope that M1cha will get an open source kernel to open all the potential of our phones!

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

Reactions: afterburner
It is there.
We can also have the option of enabling init.d support even without the custom kernel with init.d support ! right ? Thanks to XDA Devs ;)