Monitoring the temperature and humidity with sensors and Mi Monitors 2

JohnntB95

Members
Aug 25, 2022
I have the following sensors:

5 x Xiaomi Mi Temperature and Humidity Monitor 2

I use these inside the house.

shopping

2 x Temperature and Humidity Sensor (I think this is from Aqara)

shopping

I bought the Aqara M2 hub with the hope I can connect everything to it. It seems to support only the Temperature and Humidity Sensors. Xiaomi Home does not support Aqara M2 hub apparenly.

I want to monitor the temperature when I am not at home so, as per my understanding, I need a hub.

So, my questions are:

1. What hub do I need to connect all these sensors to?
2. Can Xiaomi Mi Temperature and Humidity Monitor 2 be connected to a hub at all?
3. How can I monitor the temperature when I am not at home?

It is the first time when I am trying to use these devices and I am totally confused now, because Aqara and Xiaomi Home apps look very similar, but each supports different list of devices.

Any help here would be highly appreciated. Thank you!

I have the following sensors:

5 x Xiaomi Mi Temperature and Humidity Monitor 2
I use these inside the house.

shopping

2 x Temperature and Humidity Sensor (I think this is from Aqara)
shopping

I bought the Aqara M2 hub with the hope I can connect everything to it. It seems to support only the Temperature and Humidity Sensors. Xiaomi Home does not support Aqara M2 hub apparenly.

I want to monitor the temperature when I am not at home so, as per my understanding, I need a hub.

So, my questions are:

1. What hub do I need to connect all these sensors to?
2. Can Xiaomi Mi Temperature and Humidity Monitor 2 be connected to a hub at all?
3. How can I monitor the temperature when I am not at home?

It is the first time when I am trying to use these devices and I am totally confused now, because Aqara and Xiaomi Home apps look very similar, but each supports different list of devices.

Any help here would be highly appreciated. Thank you!
I have the same problem. I use a hub V3 to add this sensors because nothing with M2 hub. I'm disappointed by Xiaomi because you can't connect both to work with these sensors and thermostatic head E2... finally, i return M2 hub to amazon and change my material.

Hello I own 2 Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Temperature and Humidity Monitor v. 2 which is bluetooth as you know, and I was hoping that the Xiaomi Gateway 3 would work with it. please confirm this for me. Thanks