Moonlight roms[Linaro- sabermod toolchain]

I have been using AOSB for about a week now and this rom is really working for me.. I would say its almost on par with QDT14 AOSP 4.1.. I havent done proper battery analysis but i can get 9-10 hours battery life with wifi on and downloads running continuously with my current setup.. id say that includes approx 2-3 hours screen on time..
The query i have is, im not able to enable ART with this rom(AOSB).. ive tried multiple times but after i enable ART,it just reboots and defaults back to Dalvik.. i dont have gapps installed because i use my alternative device with my account and just extract apks from the and transfer to my Mi2 16Gig.. gonna try installing gapps and syncing my account and enabling ART.. till then, can anyone offer advice to get ART working? or has anyone had success with ART enabled on AOSB?

I have been using AOSB for about a week now and this rom is really working for me.. I would say its almost on par with QDT14 AOSP 4.1.. I havent done proper battery analysis but i can get 9-10 hours battery life with wifi on and downloads running continuously with my current setup.. id say that includes approx 2-3 hours screen on time..
The query i have is, im not able to enable ART with this rom(AOSB).. ive tried multiple times but after i enable ART,it just reboots and defaults back to Dalvik.. i dont have gapps installed because i use my alternative device with my account and just extract apks from the and transfer to my Mi2 16Gig.. gonna try installing gapps and syncing my account and enabling ART.. till then, can anyone offer advice to get ART working? or has anyone had success with ART enabled on AOSB?
i havent make sure about this, but i remember there is Xposed integrated in AOSB. since ART can not work with Xposed, you have to make sure that it is disabled by default

Reactions: Caztiel
i havent make sure about this, but i remember there is Xposed integrated in AOSB. since ART can not work with Xposed, you have to make sure that it is disabled by default

Damn, that sucks. my current setup includes greenify experimenal features so i can greenify troublesome system apps, and ofcourse,xposed framework is needed... guess il wait till ART supports XposedFW

The battery isn't very good? how about compared to the "official-unofficial" Mokee from mfunz?

I haven't tried the mfunz one yet.

Battery is very good when phone is idle, but when I'm using my phone it drains pretty fast.

After 3 days of AOSB I have some conclusions:
The lags are fixed with Zipalign and permissions.
The kernel interface and other tewaks are awesome!
The HALO after sometimes stop working as some notifications
The GPS even with high accuracy it's far from good

0.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Great News!:D

This new version of BeanStalk it's really good of battery life and stability
No bugs so far (except if you try to update the integrated Xposed module)
All notifications working well
Speed are great
And battery drain in stock... See for yourself

0.png 1.png 2.png 3.png

Reactions: shocks
Great News!:D

This new version of BeanStalk it's really good of battery life and stability
No bugs so far (except if you try to update the integrated Xposed module)
All notifications working well
Speed are great
And battery drain in stock... See for yourself

View attachment 7621 View attachment 7622 View attachment 7623 View attachment 7624
Sorry, but without screen on time I can't understand the real consumption.. Regarding wakelock detector, it seems that you have an huge wakelock ( maybe from cLock app) :/

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

hi, what is the bugs when you try to update the xposed module?
and how much is screen on time, about 2 hrs and more?
thanks
Every ROM that have pre-intslled Xposed if you try to update the version has an error, but if you can live with this version, ok.

Sorry, but without screen on time I can't understand the real consumption.. Regarding wakelock detector, it seems that you have an huge wakelock ( maybe from cLock app) :/

I don't understand wich wakelock you can see, the drain was minimal even compared with M1cha kernel from 01 or 02 ROM's of this year. I'll disable the clock to see some improovements. (Thanks for your tips:))

The screen on was my fault to don't post an screenshot but was 2 hours.

So, have you tried that ROM? how about some review?
I have tried this ROM (CM11 heimi/blackrice). i am not sure whether i need to make a new thread to give this review or not since it is not Moonlight's, Ivan's and Cofface's ROM. it just the combination of them. so i guess i will share my experience here. sorry if this is OOT :)
for me this is quite nice ROM, very fast and smooth. i guess the dev put some effort to optimize it. i remember this smoothness is pretty similar to Carbon ROM. the battery is also quite good! but i need longer time to experience this one. many unused chinese apps are removed, very slim package. there are 2 version: integrated with Gapps and without it. but even integrated with gapps, it is only the framework and the playstore. so another gapps like gmail and gmaps, you should install yourself. this ROM is equipped with Viper4android but you have to run and install its driver in the first run. it is also equipped with exDialer for better experience of contacts dialing.
features mentioned from the original link:
1, replace the Akiba wind kernel
2, Fixed CPU performance mode, you can now own definition.
3, custom operators
4, performance optimization, to improve the response speed, CPU release mechanism, fast rise fast fall, game performance
5, can be set to the same lock screen with the official state press and open the torch
6, putting the volume increases, the greater the GAPPS version sound, but a little distorted, my personal use, anyway, millet which also do not see what good speakers sound experience.
7, replace audio DSP with integrated V4A sound (pulse feedback to download a sample to play, the sound is really cow B)
8, Google services partially updated, extracted from other models.
9, replace the camera comes with a 360-degree panorama of native shot

Last edited:
I have tried this ROM (CM11 heimi/blackrice). i am not sure whether i need to make a new thread to give this review or not since it is not Moonlight's, Ivan's and Cofface's ROM. it just the combination of them. so i guess i will share my experience here. sorry if this is OOT :)
for me this is quite nice ROM, very fast and smooth. i guess the dev put some effort to optimize it. i remember this smoothness is pretty similar to Carbon ROM. the battery is also quite good! but i need longer time to experience this one. many unused chinese apps are removed, very slim package. there are 2 version: integrated with Gapps and without it. but even integrated with gapps, it is only the framework and the playstore. so another gapps like gmail and gmaps, you should install yourself. this ROM is equipped with Viper4android but you have to run and install its driver in the first run. it is also equipped with exDialer for better experience of contacts dialing.
features mentioned from the original link:
1, replace the Akiba wind kernel
2, Fixed CPU performance mode, you can now own definition.
3, custom operators
4, performance optimization, to improve the response speed, CPU release mechanism, fast rise fast fall, game performance
5, can be set to the same lock screen with the official state press and open the torch
6, putting the volume increases, the greater the GAPPS version sound, but a little distorted, my personal use, anyway, millet which also do not see what good speakers sound experience.
7, replace audio DSP with integrated V4A sound (pulse feedback to download a sample to play, the sound is really cow B)
8, Google services partially updated, extracted from other models.
9, replace the camera comes with a 360-degree panorama of native shot
Can you give me the download link please (with gapps integrated)?
I can't get it from the chines site.
tnx

Maybe you want to open a new trhead? :)

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk
let me try and experience this ROM for a while. if it is worth then opening new thread is a good idea. i will also post the battery performance on it.

i will test it now.. after the brick i m back to miui offiicial.. to much battery hungry for me.. but with interactive governor lastest build is smooth like butter.

i will test it now.. after the brick i m back to miui offiicial.. to much battery hungry for me.. but with interactive governor lastest build is smooth like butter.
do you mean MIUI latest version? i think the most noticeable lag on MIUI/WIUI is when we open the setting and try to scroll all the way down. i havent tried the latest MIUI sice i have switched to WIUI long time ago. anyway how is this heimi rom in your phone? up to now, 18 hrs on my phone with 1 hrs 56 minutes screen on, the remaining battery is 45%. without underclocking, without greenifying and still on Dalvik. i am not very sensitive to smoothness but i guess it is slightly similar to that carbon rom.

do you mean MIUI latest version? i think the most noticeable lag on MIUI/WIUI is when we open the setting and try to scroll all the way down. i havent tried the latest MIUI sice i have switched to WIUI long time ago. anyway how is this heimi rom in your phone? up to now, 18 hrs on my phone with 1 hrs 56 minutes screen on, the remaining battery is 45%. without underclocking, without greenifying and still on Dalvik. i am not very sensitive to smoothness but i guess it is slightly similar to that carbon rom.
I cant say anithing right now ,but I have strange lag while typing in A.I.type keyboard :/ for everything else this rom seems smooth

I cant say anithing right now ,but I have strange lag while typing in A.I.type keyboard :/ for everything else this rom seems smooth

well, for now i have used the ROM in 1 full day. and i guess it is good enough in terms of battery life and smoothness. there may some bugs on the launcher, but i use nova instead of the stock. i think i will make thread for the ROM.
@paulrlz do you remember that i have asked about using social apps like whatsapp while switching roms on dual boot? normally it is impossible to use on both rom and it needs verification. but i have found a way as a workaround so i can use the apps on both roms without verification. i use titanium backup to "backup-restore-freeze" of the target apps. i find this useful when i want to try a new rom for a while. EDIT: mine only works on Whatsapp, but fail on LINE

Last edited:
BeanStalk-4.4.275-20140401-aries

battery life seem very good
video recording cant load playback, seem not working well
:(

update roms by moonlight:

Pacman (April 21)
http://pan.baidu.com/s/13YdII

April 21:
1 large kernel and driver code using autumn

2. Breathing light work
3 other tests are normal functions
4 version fixes a serious problem on the dial crash restart no sound
5 Other details of the optimization

Carbon (April 22)
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1sj99c2T

EDIT: Carbon (April 23)
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pJns979
April 23 Edition:
1 to 22 on the evening latest update code code
2 fix. SMS fc

3. modify the code so that the support for older versions of recovery into the brush, the brush is recommended to use the new version into the excellent results
4.apn switched to Magic Fun latest apn file, Telecom 3G is still not stable, from time to time, some machines may Telecom stable 3G

source
http://roms.blog.163.com/blog/#m=0&...080068085094082095086086087075081085087065082

Last edited:
Reactions: paulrlz