NCUNLCOCK?

Hello my friend...
The F6 pro is the equivalent of the K70.
If we are talking about unlocking the bootloader, there is a big difference.
- Poco F6 Pro can be user unlocked (free)
- Redmi K70 cannot be unlocked by user outside of China (need to use paid service)

Surely a Poco, $80 is a deal for whoever provided you with this service since for your device it's free.

Surely a Poco, $80 is a deal for whoever provided you with this service since for your device it's free.
Free of charge? Of course I already know that, what you do not count is the problem that Xiaomi accept your request and give you permission for your bootloader to unlock, tired of being every day with the community app at 00:00 and always the same message, the maximum limit of devices was reached. Three weeks with the little sign, and the last day I disable the button and gives me for a week to try again. Pitiful what they do Xiaomi. That's why I had to pay, not because I didn't know it was free.

I asked them yesterday for Xiaomi 14 Pro unlocking
160$ now
This device is exclusively Cn but that does not justify the price, the price increase is perhaps to compensate for the K70/RT3 that it can no longer unlock and Xiaomi will perhaps cut off all these accesses which they acquired fraudulently.

Last edited: