Need A Step By Step Tutorial With Screenshots To Install Xiaomi Eu Rom On Unlocked Redmi Note 3 Pro

FP van Leeuwen

Members
Sep 18, 2016
Hello,

I really need your help guys. I have a Xiaomi Note 3 Pro with Snapdragon 650. I have problems with installing the Xiaomi EU ROM. The bootloader of my phone is already official unlocked. The current ROM is the original Chinese/English
Does anyone has or knows a real step by step tutorial with screenshots that works for a noob like me?
I couldn't find one on several sites.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Donny Hariady

Members
Sep 12, 2016
Hello,

I really need your help guys. I have a Xiaomi Note 3 Pro with Snapdragon 650. I have problems with installing the Xiaomi EU ROM. The bootloader of my phone is already official unlocked. The current ROM is the original Chinese/English
Does anyone has or knows a real step by step tutorial with screenshots that works for a noob like me?
Thanks in advance!
i installed twrp first - alka version, and made backup of all partitions

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

iamme729

Members
Nov 22, 2015
Hello,

Thanks in advance!
This looks like a very good video for your purpose with all the included file links in the description:

sseleraci

Members
Jun 20, 2016
Unlock your bootloader
Backup
Flash recovery/boot twrp.img
Mount system partition as read only
Completely clean-- Wipe all caches, internal storage, data and system. ( Dont wipe external sd card, cust , etc )
Install xiaomi.eu rom
Restart
Restore your backup.
Enjoy!
Then next update only wipe cache.

Twrp for mm6 kenzo:

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=358726

Last edited:
Reactions: abhis3k

Erwan Chaumé

Members
Sep 12, 2016
Unlock your bootloader
Backup
Flash recovery/boot twrp.img
Mount system partition as read only
Completely clean-- Wipe all caches, internal storage, data and system. ( Dont wipe external sd card, cust , etc )
Install xiaomi.eu rom
Restart
Restore your backup.
Enjoy!
Then next update only wipe cache.

Twrp for mm6 kenzo:

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=358726
When I do this my phone stuck on mi logo and my bootloader relock himself

Envoyé de mon OnePlus 3 en utilisant Tapatalk

sseleraci

Members
Jun 20, 2016
Unlock it one more time, after that no need to unlock again when change to official rom or xiaomi.eu rom.
From what i know, this is the only choice if your flash twrp.

FP van Leeuwen

Members
Sep 18, 2016
Hello,
Thanks for your reactions, the video is the best one I have seen.
But it's the first part of flashing the new firmware, now I still need an tutorial to flash the Xiaomi.EU firmware
So far I have more insight in the steps to take.

Erwan Chaumé

Members
Sep 12, 2016
Unlock it one more time, after that no need to unlock again when change to official rom or xiaomi.eu rom.
From what i know, this is the only choice if your flash twrp.
Yes I re-unlock my bootloader but when I reboot after unlocking TWRP is not accessible and my phone stuck on mi logo

Erwan Chaumé

Members
Sep 12, 2016
Please fastboot to check your bootloader status.

fastboot oem device-info
After flash my bootloader lock himself and when I re-unlock the bootloader the phone stuck on mi logo and I haven't access to TWRP

iamme729

Members
Nov 22, 2015
Hello,
But it's the first part of flashing the new firmware, now I still need an tutorial to flash the Xiaomi.EU firmware

Last edited:

iamme729

Members
Nov 22, 2015
Hello,
This video shows the entire process...be certain you use the correct files to flash your phone: