Preview New contact shortcut to desktop feature for ICS

MarkHUK

Founder of Xiaomi.eu
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
This week will see another familiar Gingerbread function added to the Ice Cream Sandwich ROMs

You will be able to send a contact from the contacts application to the desktop as a shortcut for quick access to your favorite contacts.

More on this in the changelog on Friday :) and on the forums.

Sep 2, 2011
This is Nice feature . Looking forward for more features in the future . Thanks Mark & the team .

about a contacts issue : showing sim card numbers is annoying , since although we select to display numbers on phone , incoming calls display both names in sim card & phone .

Eg: if we have the same number like Sis D on sim card & My Sister D on phone , incoming call shows Sis d ; My Sister D . :|

MarkHUK

Founder of Xiaomi.eu
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
This is Nice feature . Looking forward for more features in the future . Thanks Mark & the team .

about a contacts issue : showing sim card numbers is annoying , since although we select to display numbers on phone , incoming calls display both names in sim card & phone .

Eg: if we have the same number like Sis D on sim card & My Sister D on phone , incoming call shows Sis d ; My Sister D . :|
going to mention this to the Xiaomi developers again.