New gaming phone

satropa

Members
May 31, 2020
Is Poco F1 up-to-date now? I want a gaming smartphone, but I'm not sure if the performance of the Snapdragon 845 is enough for me? Is it better to take Poco F2Pro with Snapdragon 865? I was persuaded to take the second device by the results of comparison in the benchmark (Geekbench and Antutu). In a single-core test, the 865 outperforms its predecessor by 114 percent, which is a huge margin for me.

I currently had a poco (SD845) and mi 10 ultra (SD865), it does have huge improvement in gaming, in 865 i am able to get constant 50-60fps in high, but 845 only 30+ in high.

Who among you is playing in Rocket League and knows more about this game? How often do you take auxiliary items for your cars? Not long ago, I found a site with these things for my characters that helped me get new Rocket league ranks. A few days ago I got the diamond rank and I hope to be in the next division faster. Now, my friends ask me how I have reached such a great level so quickly, and it is very nice to know that I can become even better.

Last edited: