Resolved [ The Instagram Bug ] [ Mi 9T ] unable to post videos longer than 15 sec. on Instagram stories

Wait for a proper fix from Xiaomi or (if possible) from Instagram developers, I think.
I've been waitint for like 4 months. I have already left not one feedback about this kind of bug on Google Play and no response or fixes so I think we shouldn't rely on them.

Even Instagram video editor is bugged:
if you edit a video and try to publish it (as a post, not in stories) the program hangs and to have the video posted, you probably have to force exit Instagram several times then the video gets posted but it's un-edited.
Haven't experienced this but IG on MI9 has a lot if bugs. One more is that whatching IGTV sides gets cropped or the whole video is zoomed so you can't see the corners while it doesn't appear on stories but this is literally the same size of picture/video.

I've been waitint for like 4 months. I have already left not one feedback about this kind of bug on Google Play and no response or fixes so I think we shouldn't rely on them.
Pressuring us into fixing this isn't a better option either.

Reactions: doricardo
Haven't tested but I found "Story Cutter" app which works very well to crop videos to 15 secs and upload separately.
P.S free version only allows to cut videos at max 10 secs but I found pro version of apk in the Internet.

Reactions: doricardo
awful this problem, as I told you, Ive just bought the xiaomi becasuse I loose a huawei p30 pro, It was a perfect phone