Resolved instagram long video problem on story and message

Status
Not open for further replies.

semihsezer

Members
Mar 9, 2020
my phone is redmi k20/mi9t.
after updating to android 10, long videos' second-third and following parts can not be uploaded to instagram story. Also the can not be sent in direct messages. anyone has this problem like me? is there a solution? i changed older versions of instagram but result is the same. Please help about it.

Attachments

• IMG_20200308_122328.jpg
    IMG_20200308_122328.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 672
Last edited:
Not only Instagram but Facebook as well. I've posted the same issue in XDA, Mi Community, even in a Facebook Mi9T Pro group. It's been almost a year when this bug occured in my device actually the whole MIUI has the same problem I do really hope that in MIUI 12 this should be fixed. I've tried to clear data and clear cache, reinstall Instagram, Install previous version of app and even reset my phone but still doesn't fix the bug. I suggest you report the Bug in the SERVICE FEEDBACK APP.

Not only Instagram but Facebook as well. I've posted the same issue in XDA, Mi Community, even in a Facebook Mi9T Pro group. It's been almost a year when this bug occured in my device actually the whole MIUI has the same problem I do really hope that in MIUI 12 this should be fixed. I've tried to clear data and clear cache, reinstall Instagram, Install previous version of app and even reset my phone but still doesn't fix the bug. I suggest you report the Bug in the SERVICE FEEDBACK APP.
i have reported it many times. but nothing has been changed. we have to wait os 10 build's change

Redmi K20 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I find it somewhat annoying that Xiaomi didn't give importance to this bug after several reports and forum post worldwide. Instagram also is a very important app in the Social Community yet they don't want to fix a simple bug.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.