Resolved No 3g/ Moto Defy / FC on dialer- 2.3.23

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow 813

Members
Dec 10, 2011
Title says it all, had posted in the previous link for mi-one, sorry 'bout that. 20120327_104057.jpg I had just got my phone back from warranty cause of the radio, was dropping calls profusely, now with this new phone, I have everything running, when ran itfunz said radio possibly damaged, but is a new phone. Is this normal with the defy's? is it telling me that only cause I'm getting the FC when trying to switch from edge to 3g?

Title says it all, had posted in the previous link for mi-one, sorry 'bout that.View attachment 3556 I had just got my phone back from warranty cause of the radio, was dropping calls profusely, now with this new phone, I have everything running, when ran itfunz said radio possibly damaged, but is a new phone. Is this normal with the defy's? is it telling me that only cause I'm getting the FC when trying to switch from edge to 3g?

Do that "Report to MIUI" button, but send it to my email address instead

ibotpeaches (at) gmail (dot) com

I thought I was using defy version, ok, downloading now & done in a few. c if this fixes. Thnx

ok, working now, don't know how that happened. the zip I had downloaded said defy, also a question u might b able to answer; when i use itfunz to get back 3g, it tells me my radio could b damaged, this is a new phone tho, how can this b?

ok, working now, don't know how that happened. the zip I had downloaded said defy, also a question u might b able to answer; when i use itfunz to get back 3g, it tells me my radio could b damaged, this is a new phone tho, how can this b?

What is this itfunz thing? Maybe its wrong. If your radio is damaged you wouldn't get signal. Though, I guess you could flash a new Radio & RIL, but those are always dangerous since you have to get EXACT model.

itfunz baseband switcher, all the basebands I've been using lately been saying the same thing, than my dialer started crapping out in the middle of calls, sent it in got a new defy but the bbs still tells me the same thing as on the old phone. thnx tho, I'll start boning up on that just in case

itfunz baseband switcher, all the basebands I've been using lately been saying the same thing, than my dialer started crapping out in the middle of calls, sent it in got a new defy but the bbs still tells me the same thing as on the old phone. thnx tho, I'll start boning up on that just in case
It wouldn't of been a defy rom you downloaded if that happened. ICS and GB ROMS are built on two different physical servers.

In future ensure to get the correct download and verify the MD5 Checksum as well.

Closing this topic since it is resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.